Here are some great links to interesting articles for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. A growing disenchantment with October Pinktification. (nytimes.com)
2. A tour of pastry chef David Lebovitz’s home kitchen in Paris. (nytimes.com)
3. The case for expensive clothes. (theatlantic.com)
4. A former Virgin Atlantic flight attendant shares hilarious stories in her new book, “Oh My God, the Pilots’ Dead!” (aviationfigure.com)
5. How to raise a science whiz kid. (wsj.com)
7. The couple behind HGTV’s ‘Fixer Upper’ recently spoke about their faith and the impact the show has had on viewers. (relevantmagazine.com)
9. What are your deal breakers in a relationship? New research shows we all have things we can’t tolerate in a potential mate, and we pay a lot of attention to them, for good reason. (wsj.com)
10. How to be the proper Uber passengere. (quickanddirtytips.com)
11. What “THE CLOUD” actually means. (theatlantic.com)
12. If you or someone you know has mixed feelings about a surprise pregnancy, this is a great read. (thelazygeniuscollective.com)
13. The price of being single. (ideas.ted.com)
14. Eat honey before bed for deep sleep, weight loss and liver health. (organicolivia.com)
15. Read Adele’s first magazine interview in three years. (i-d.vice.com)
16. A fascinating read about what’s potentially at the root of medical mysteries. (goop.com)
17. How to win the Broadway ticket lottery. (nytimes.com)
18. Six ways to keep you kid’s online identity safe. (carleyk.com)
19. San Diego’s Little Italy is a hub for emerging chefs. (latimes.com)
20. 100 best iPhone photography apps for 2015. (iphonephotographyschool.com)
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s your favorite iPhone photography app?
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Chic Things Cookie Recipes + Cookbooks + Milk Bar Bakery + Cards + Sassy Key Chains
10 Books to Read This Fall Building a Safe Home + Fertility in Your 30’s & 40’s + Overcoming Addictions + Sherlock Homes + French Style + More!
My monthly newsletter full of great reads & helpful tips is going out soon! Don’t Miss Out.