P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. The secret to staying healthy is your lymphatic system. (collective-evolution.com)
2. Why anorexia, which has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness, is so difficult to treat. (nytimes.com)
3. How to use new Twitter moments. Could it make Twitter a more quick and easy news source? (coolmomtech.com)
4. Should flyers worry if the pilots dies? (theeconomist.com)
5. Why can’t we be still anymore? (nytimes.com)
6. How The Five Love Languages can help you win at relationships. (lifehacker.com)
7. Technology is not ruining our kids. Parents and their technology are ruining our kids. (quartz.com)
8. On why we fall in love and the paradoxical psychology of romance and why frustration is necessary for satisfaction. (brainpickings.org)
9. How birth season affects personality. (theatlantic.com)
10. “I was diagnosed with breast cancer and decided to do nothing.” (nymag.com)
11. All the details on Bradley Cooper’s cooking skills in his new movie “Burnt.” (people.com)
12. Five tips for writing the perfect thank you note. (thelovelist.com)
13. A guide to the chilis of Mexico. (luckypeach.com)
14. The best ways to break the ice and get to know someone on the first date. (lifehacker.com)
15. The right shoes for every workout. (q.equinox.com)
16. Taking care of aging parents. (hgtv.com)
17. The student with a restaurant in his dorm room. (slate.com)
18. Brow guru Kristie Streicher, of Striiike in LA, on what to do when you’ve over-plucked, or have lost track of your ideal arch or shape. (goop.com)
19. Could there possibly be a link between wearing bras and breast cancer? (goop.com)
20. Pastry chef Phoebe Lawless shares her secrets to making perfect pie crust. (gardenandgun.com)
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What are your thoughts on BRCA genetic testing?
Do you have a favorite pumpkin recipe to share?
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
October To Do List: Find out my picks for the best new releases, debuts, openings and events not to miss!
Fall Newsletter: Santa Fe Travel Guide + Capsule Wardrobes + Better List Making + Fall To Do List + Tech Tips + GF News + More Fun!