Here are some great links to interesting articles for your weekend reading. This week, I created a Readlist for you! It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
1. Why you don’t feel beautiful. (huffingtonpost.com)
2. To the moms whose children were killed in Oregon for being Christian. (westernjounalism.com)
3. Does your chest tighten up before a call, too? (buzzfeed.com)
4. If shyness and introversion are different, why do we often link them? (quietrev.com)
5. 10 awesome internet hacks to make your life better. (theguardian.com)
6. The real story behind Philippe Petit’s high-wire act in The Walk. (ny.curbed.com)
7. Untangling from an abusive relationship. (darling.com)
8. Why are more adults getting braces? (wsj.com)
9. Where to find top vegan and vegetarian restaurants on the road. (latimes.com)
10. Is that cappuccino you’re drinking really a cappuccino? (seattletimes.com)
11. About not waiting for marriage: what I wish someone told me. (annvoscamp.com)
12. Isabel Briggs Myers co-created the famed personality test. But who was she? (newyorker.com)
13. Start planning now for visiting the best Christmas markets in Europe. (telegraph.uk)
14. Author Andy Weir talks about the future of humanity on Mars. (omnivoracious.com)
15. All the recipes from season six of The Great British Bakeoff. (telegraph.co.uk)
16. Howard Tullman on the ‘peculiar’ thing that made Steve Jobs a guru. (chicagotribune.com)
17. The best haircuts for fall 2015. (violetgrey.com)
18. Top ten do’s and don’t when traveling with an infant from real moms. (apartement34.com)
19. I love the fashion on the new show, Scream Queens. Check out this interview with the costume designer Lauren Bott. (possessionista.com)
20. I’m better off single, you might be too. (washingtonpost.com)
Question of the Day:
What is the best advice you ever received?
You May Have Missed:
October To Do List: Find out my picks for the best new releases, debuts, openings and events not to miss!
Fall Newsletter: Santa Fe Travel Guide + Capsule Wardrobes + Better List Making + Fall To Do List + Tech Tips + GF News + More Fun!