1. Why phone fraud starts with a silent call. (npr.org)
2. Stocking and cooking from a pantry the Alice Water’s way. (m.sfgate.com)
3. Journalist Julia Baird has written a powerful article about her diagnosis with advanced ovarian cancer and that despite beating the illness she lives with the fear that it will return. (newyorktimes.com)
4. How to fix yellow nails caused by wearing dark nail polish. (intothegloss.com)
5. Podiatrists say bunions, plantar fasciitis, hammertoes and pain in the ball of the foot, among others, can be treated before a patient goes under the knife. (wsj.com)
6. You may not be able to control everything that happens to you in life, but you can control your reaction to it. (kinfolk.com)
7. This long-married couple eats a bite of wedding cake every year for 60 years. (abc.com)
8. Brene Brown explains how you can approach life with both fierceness and grace. (quietrev.com)
9. These five elements of a curated Instagram feed are worth taking note. (luneblog.com)
10. Celebrating kid’s birthdays without losing our minds. (quietrev.com)
12. Secrets of how the Royals travel. (us.hellomagazine.com)
13. Do people cook from cookbooks these days, or do they become just another pretty coffee book instead? (theguardian.com)
14. Kid school lunches your kids will eat. (lattices.com)
16. Lists aren’t just for crossing off chores. Writing down your hopes and feelings is a powerful way to create a life you love. (thesimplethings.com)
17. Tips on what to do about hormonal sleep problems. (larabriden.com)
18. Are you watching these beauty bloggers YouTube channels? YouTube channels are a great way to learn makeup application and hair styling tips. Catherine has some great recommendations. (ashortblonde.com)
19. Katie Lee’s tips on how to be a good hostess. (thenewpotato.com)
20. You’ll want to bookmark this excellent San Fransisco travel guide. (goop.com)
And I’d love for you to share an article you found interesting or share one of your blog posts below.
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Monthly Beauty Favorites What I use to heal blisters + Non-Toxic False Eye Lash Glue + Best Eye Lash Curler + Supplements for Travelers + more of my favorite beauty and health products.
My Favorite Things August Edition Duchess Kate’s secret to wearing high heels for hours + the one thing I always keep in my carry-on bag + power bar + caramels + app + travel show + more of my favorite things.
10 Hot Books to Read Fans of Dancing With the Stars will want to read this memoir + Louisiana’s own Blaine Lourd’s bayou tales + more books guaranteed to please.
AUGUST NEWSLETTER: San Juan Weekend Guide + Entertaining + Tech Tips + Recipes + Gluten-free News + Hotspots + Party Planning + More Fun Stuff!