Here are some great links to interesting articles for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends.
1. It may surprise you to know that baths are good for you in so many ways, especially when they’re filled with Epsom Salt. If you’ve never done an epsom salt bath, you should know there are countless benefits to incorporating it into your every day routine. (thenewpotato.com)
2. Meet the man who flies around the world for free. (rolling stone.com)
3. Find out why you’re bruising easily. (mercola.com)
4. A machine in the co-pilot’s seat? (nytimes.com)
5. For any of us who have trudged through a breakup, it can be painfully awkward. Here are 5 ways to do it well. (relevantmagazine.com)
6. The 411 on what causes cellulite and myriad methods for making it disappear. (violetgrey.com)
7. Sara Forte’s blog, The Sprouted Kitchen, is one of my favorites. In Sarah’s new cookbook, The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl + Spoon, Sara’s giving us a whole new world of possibilities for bringing her favorite kind of food – bowl food – to the table. This Popeye Protein Bowl will start your day off right. It’s got plenty of protein, fiber and healthy fats to help you stay satisfied and keep your energy levels up! (barre3.com)
8. As the United States reopens its Embassy in Havana, here’s what you need to know about traveling to Cuba. (newyorktimes.com)
9. How altitude sickness affects your body and how you can beat it. (gizmodo.com)
10. A documentary about the most common sexually transmitted infection in America that causes cancer and is preventable. (forbeswoman.com)
11. Go way beyond ketchup with this guide to the wide world of french fry toppings. (luckypeach.com)
12. You can save a lot by traveling with Megabus. But is it worth it? (nytimes.com)
13. Download one or all of Wired’s top Apple Watch apps. (wired.com)
14. Why a strong password doesn’t help as much as a unique one. (macworld.com)
15. The ABCs of a well-written thank-you note. (gardenandgun.com)
16. The glamour of free flights fades for airline employees in the age of packed planes. (skift.com)
17. The earthquake that will devastate Seattle. (newyorker.com)
18. When it comes to parenting, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. Dr. Lauren Hazzouri shares the staples every mother should keep in her “parenting pantry” and use to suit your kids and your lifestyle. (ivankatrump.com)
19. Christina Tosi’s Grandma’s iced oatmeal cookies are delicious! Christina owns one of my favorite bakeries, Milk Bar and is the author of Momofuku Milk Bar and Milk Bar Life. (dinneralovestory.com)
20. The 37 best websites to learn something new. (medium.com)
Question of the Day:
What is your current favorite app? I enjoy “My Little App” for a daily dose of fun! Check it out!
You May Have Missed:
My Favorite Things: Secret to Preventing Infections on Planes + Favorite New Broadway Show + Travel Tote + More of My Favorite Finds!
July Newsletter: My Favorite Hotspots in Jacksonville, FL + Book Recommendation Websites + Recipes + Travel Tips + Beach Reads + Trip Planning + Online Classes + DIY Resources + Summer Fun!