Here are some great links for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous (long) holiday weekend, friends! If only every weekend, was a three day weekend!
1. Finally the difference between Advil and Tylenol, clarified. (wsj.com)
2. A collection of recipes coffee lovers will enjoy including Vietnamese coffee popsicles and cappuccino pancakes. (buzzfeed.com)
4. Why is there a hole in airplane windows? (io9.com)
5. A great essay about why feeling sorry for yourself makes you destined to fail. (storylineblog.com)
6. Couples who stay together follow this one rule. (storylineblog.com)
7. Why women love the soft, doughy “dad bod.” (theodysseyonline.com)
8. Ivanka shares her email etiquette tips. (ivankatrump.com)
10. Find out the shelf life of pantry items and when to pay attention to expiration dates. (food52.com)
11. I thought this interview with a female doctor about why diets fail and the hormone connection was very helpful. (goop.com)
12. Learn how to master Spotify with this list of helpful tips and tricks. (gizmag.com)
13. Shazam is one of my favorite apps to identify songs. Now you can use it to scan QR codes and images. (idownloadblog.com)
14. A photo gallery of the best fashion at the Cannes Film Festival. I loved Natalie Portman’s red gown. (people.com)
16. This may be the best cheeseburger recipe ever. (whiteonricecouple.com)
17. Do you need to make a decision about something that seems so exciting, but you can’t seem to shake the hesitation in your heart? Read this article before making that decision. (lysaterkeurst.com)
18. Get to know Bob, the man behind Bob’s Red Mill Products plus an oatmeal tip from Bob himself. (thekitchn.com)
19. Find out how to choose the best sunscreen for you. (violetgrey.com)
20. Nude pantyhose are making a comeback thanks to Kate Middleton. Find out the best brands to wear. (wsj.com)
Questions of the Day
Where do you shop online?
What is your favorite song right now?
In Case You Missed It: