Here are some great links for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
1. Check out this great review of the Apple watch before you spring for your new toy. (theverge.com)
2. Find out what a flight attendant packs to keep fit. (wsj.com)
3. 11 reasons night owls are more successful than early birds. (inc.com)
4. Read this informative article to learn more about your hormones. (darlingmagazine.org)
5. A dermatologist explains everything you need to know about Retinol, the ‘miracle’ molecule. (thecoveteur.com)
6. The best beauty and hair care sites to shop online. (refinery29.com)
7. Some great tips on how to save money shopping at Whole Foods. (buzzfeed.com)
8. Some excellent tips for taking better iPhone pictures. (houseofbrinson.com)
9. A great list of iPhone apps for navigation. (apppicker.com)
10. Beth Moore wrote a powerful post about letting go of what’s not coming back. (lproof.org)
11. Punctuation mistakes to avoid at all costs. (themuse.com)
12. Conquer your fear of public speaking with these awesome tips. (speaking.io)
13. Tara Mohr, the author of Playing Big, discusses how women undermine themselves with words. (goop.com)
14. Did you know some of your favorite fast food restaurants like In N Out have a secret menu?
15. I love this playlist. (food52.com)
16. Carrots and graham crackers come together in this delicious layer cake. (smittenkitchen.com)
17. If you find that you often feel uncomfortable in your shoes, you may be wearing the wrong heel height for you. Use this guide to measure your best heel height. (alterationsneeded.com)
18. Some helpful tips for dealing with 5 common clutter causes and what to do about it. (apartmenttherapy.com)
19. Discover 10 secrets to a long and happy life from the people of Ottawa, Japan. (organicolivia.com)
20. Save this list of important things to do the day of your trip. (smartertravel.com)
I hope you enjoyed this installment of useful links. Feel free to comment on any of the topics from this post or share links to articles that you’ve enjoyed recently.
Post You May Have Missed This Week
My Favorite Personalized Jewelry
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, playlists and more delivered straight to your inbox once a month.[mc4wp_form]
6 thoughts on “Link Love”
I love your link love list! They all seem great. Off I go to clicking away 😉
Thank you April! Have a great weekend!
Wonderful list you put together here, I love number 3 since I belong to the night owls club. Now on #11, gotta take down some notes on this one. 🙂
Thank you Anne! I am a night owl too!
Thank You Anne! I am a night owl too!
Saving # 7. I love Whole Foods, but it can be a money trap!
Comments are closed.