Here are some great links for your weekend reading enjoyment. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
1. I enjoy spending time in New Orleans when I visit my parents. This travel guide features some of my favorite hot spots. (goop.com)
2. Do your single friends a favor and stop asking these questions. (verilymag.com)
3. How to tie the only 5 knots you will ever need. (gizmodo.com)
4. A fascinating interview with an immunologist about why we have allergies. (digg.com)
5. A guide to getting mascara stains out of anything. (refinery29.c0m)
6. Tips for navigating the farmer’s market from April Bloomfield. (williams-sonoma.com)
7. When we become obsessed with other people’s opinions of us, we lose sight of the one whose really matters. (relevantmagazine.com)
8. Some great apps for local encounters on your next trip. (nytimes.com)
9. Is this the future of aviation? Planes without pilots? (nytimes.com)
10. This is a great compilation of the best news sources. (darling magazine.com)
11. I am going to make these homemade thinkThin bars. (eatingbirdfood.com)
12. A great read for parents of young children about spending quality time with your kids vs. quantity. (washingtonpost.com)
13. A list of the best 100 books of the decade so far. (oysterbooks.com)
14. I am crazy about avocado fries. (food52.com)
17. Sign up to make your dream trip a reality with this free 30 day online class taught by Chris Guillebeau. Chris visited all 193 countries. (chrisguillebeau.com)
18. An epic travel guide to the world’s coolest cities. (dujour.com)
19. This banoffee pie is one of the delicious recipes from Sarah Britton’s debut cookbook, My New Roots: Inspired Plant-Based Recipes for Every Season, based on her beautiful whole foods recipe blog. (ohsheglows.com)
20. An exclusive look at Facebook’s AMAZING office cafeteria. (huffingtonpost.com)
Stories On The Blog You May Have Missed:
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, playlists and more delivered straight to your inbox once a month.