Here are a few good reads for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a lovely weekend.
1. The best Apple Watch features Apple hasn’t told you about.
2. Tracy Anderson’s butt-lifting exercises. (health.com)
3. Find out what lipsticks the girls wore on The Bachelor. (possessionista.com)
4. Is the Vampire Facelift for you? (refinery29.com)
5. Opting out of motherhood. (harpersbazar.com)
6. Top 4 natural memory boosters. (naturesoriginalmedicine.com)
7. Read this before you date your co-worker. (verilymag.com)
8. The definition of a good man. (www.babble.com)
9. The perfect cake recipe for St. Patty’s Day. (globaltableadventure.com)
10. 100 Questions that will transform your life. (www.mindbodygreen.com)
11. 25 copycat recipes for your favorite foods. (buzzfeed.com)
12. I love this Spring DIY tabletop twig nest. (shopterrain.com)
13. Without mandated sell-by dates, makeup can linger too long on your vanity. Pros weigh in on when it’s time to say good-bye. (violetgrey.com)
14. A great makeup tutorial for contouring and highlighting. (osmosisskincare.com)
15. How to properly clean your makeup brushes. (refinery29.com)
16. An awesome Paris travel guide. (suitcasemag.com)
17. These foot stretches are great after a long day in high heels. (goop.com)
18. A fascinating read about what turned a promising chef into a bank robber. (seattlemet.com)
19. I never knew Air Force One had these features. (bussinessinsider.com)
20. Check out this new travel show. (cnn.com)
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletters and Never Miss a Post!
Plus tips, must-reads, recipes, and inspiration delivered straight to your inbox once a month.