Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. Here are some of my favorite links this week. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a lovely weekend!
1. Some of the beauty industry’s best complexion experts share tips on how to keep skin glowing through the cruelest winter. (violetgrey.com)
2. Great advice on what not to say to your single friends. (faithgateway.com)
3. Great tips on teaching kids about money. (nymag.com)
4. What causes circulatory problems and varicose veins? (nytimes.com)
5. The inside secret of how to make a Shake Shack cheeseburger at home. (epicurious.com)
6. Download this oscar ballot for your Oscar viewing party. (studiodiy.com)
7. I like this playlist of grammy nominated songs. (spotify.com)
8. A hospice chaplain shares what people talk about before they die. (cnn.com)
9. An insider’s guide to Dublin. (suitcasemag.com)
10. This guide walks you through the who, what, when, where, why, and how of starting your own local meetup. (cieradesign.com)
11. How to keep your shoes in tip-top shape. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
12. Things you should know if you’re an Amazon shopper. (buzzfeed.com)
13. 100 best biographies and memoirs to read in lifetime. (omnivoracious.com)
14. The secret to looking awake. (intothegloss.com)
15. Have you checked out the hot dudes reading instagram feed? (time.com)
16. Read this article to learn more about hormones, weight gain, infertility and PCOS. (goop.com)
17. This article about slander is worth taking the time to read and share with other women. (darlingmagazine.com)
18. Ten tips to help you accentuate your best features. (lifehacker.com)
19. How to get stains off your porcelain sink and tub. (designsponge.com)
20. Oscar Party recipes. (huffingtonpost.com)
Posts You May Have Missed This Week:
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletters and Never Miss a Post!
Plus tips, must-reads, recipes, and inspiration delivered straight to your inbox once a month.