Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. I hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements.
Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. Can your employer make you get a Covid vaccine?
2. There’s never been a story like Britney Spears.
3. The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued. Pfizer’s UK boss refuses to explain why the business needs protection.
4. How to make coconut milk.
5. How to cook with cast iron.
6. These brown butter espresso cookies are great for a cookie exchange.
7. How to fight puffiness.
8. The best iPhone home screen widgets.
9. How expert worship is ruining science.
10. 12 surprising ways to use cauliflower.
11. What may be causing your hair loss.
12. How to make crawfish etouffee.
13. Facebook’s tracking tools are even worse than we feared.
14. A guide to the common types of Covid tests.
15. The head of the infectious disease department at the biggest hospital in France fears the Pfizer vaccine has such serious side effects that only people at extreme risk from Covid should take it.
16. What is old bay seasoning? P.S. It’s my favorite seasoning.
17. 10 essential tips and tricks to make the most of Whats App.
18. 50 most popular recipes of 2020.
19. How chaos at chain pharmacies is putting patients at risk.
20. How to use the renter’s market to your advantage.
21. Understanding Glutathione and the immune system.
22. I’m currently reading the Pioneer Woman’s new book of short stories.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice in the comments.
You May Have Missed: