Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. I hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements.
Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. T Cell Memory may protect us from Covid-19. Find out how to boost T cell immunity.
3. Jeffrey’s chocolate chip cookie recipe is so popular. They’re my favorite style of chocolate chip cookie: thin, crispy on the outside, and soft and chewy on the inside.
5. How to stay safer on mass transit.
6. Password mistakes that hackers hope you’ll make.
8. Angela’s awesome enchiladas.
9. Inside the NSA’s secret tool for mapping your social media.
10. You can never have too many pound cake recipes. This one includes cardamom.
11. Go Get Em Tiger’s famous almond macadamia nut milk.
12. The best productivity apps in 2020.
13. There’s no such thing as family secrets in the age of 23andme.
14. The true story of the heartthrob prince of Qatar and his time at USC.
15. Storage hacks for a tiny apartment.
16. Tips for editing Instagram photos.
17. How to write almost anything.
18. If you have a new address, make sure your essential correspondence and eagerly anticipated packages can find you.
19. TJ and Lauren Oshie’s McLean mansion is stunning. The NHL star and his family turned to designer Marie Flanigan to help realize a romantic, French-inspired refuge
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Neck Care 101 + Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies + Yucca Fries + Supplements + More!