Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. I hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements.
Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. Because humans are starting to judge other humans by the masks they wear, or do not wear, here’s what some experts have to say about the mask requirement outside hospitals, plus CDC pre-COVID advice.
2. Everything you need to know about Venmo.
3. Ina Garten shares her tips for freezing food.
4. How to freeze just about anything.
5. Tips for freezing produce.
6. A healthier version of whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona coffee.
7. Where to order your favorite pantry staples online.
8. The easiest crunchiest baked macaroni and cheese.
9. The airline business is terrible. It will probably get even worse.
10. How to set your social media to control who sees what.
11. A list of restaurant suppliers offering home delivery across the country.
12. Home Town couple Ben and Erin Napier’s unbelievable journey to HGTV stardom.
13. A popular chef in New Orleans shares her sweet potato biscuit recipe.
14. A collection of Tex-Mex recipes.
15. This chocolate almond swirl cake sounds delicious.
16. Forced face masking is a civil rights offense.
17. Great running spots across America.
18. The ultimate list of where to buy seafood online now.
19. 5G has almost nothing to do with improving your lives; it’s all about controlling your life, marketing products, and harvesting your data for Artificial Intelligence purposes.
20. A Pentagon study and other supporting data suggest flu shots increase the risk of coronavirus. An EU study also suggests a correlation between the flu vaccine and coronavirus deaths.
21. How people who have been living alone during the pandemic have been coping.
22. Air travel may be bad for a very long time.
23. The secret to looking good on Zoom.
24. The Rockefeller Foundation’s white paper, National COVID-19 Contact Tracing Plan lays out a strategic framework that is intended to become part of a permanent surveillance and social control structure that severely limits personal liberty and freedom of choice.
25. Face masks pose a risk to a healthy person.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice in the comments.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Neck Care 101 + Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies + Yucca Fries + Supplements + More!