Here are a few informative links and recipes from around the web.
Note: Links are not endorsements. It is important to stay informed.
Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. Rember the swine flu killed up to 17,000 in the U.S.? The numbers with the coronavirus are not even close. They are barely a fraction of a percentage compared to the swine flu.
2. How to prepare for a coronavirus lockdown.
3. President Trump was right to cut off travel from China as soon as it was clear how big the pandemic was going to be in the world.
4. After the Trump administration announced travel restrictions on China, it is important to note the reporting.
5. Get the most out of your fancy smartphone camera.
6. The best true crime documentaries on Netflix.
7. Why peptides may be the secret to brighter and tighter-looking skin.
8. When all your friends have kids.
9. 36 hours in Queenstown, New Zealand.
10. A delicious low carb grain-free lasagna.
11. This Chocolate Guinness Cake is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
12. Here’s everything we know about Neck Care 101.
13. A gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe developed by a famous pastry chef.
14. 36 hours in Basel.
15. What to Do in Lisbon, Portugal.
16. Yucca fries are delicious.
17. These flight booking tips are helpful.
18. This story of one solitary American with a unique experience fighting for his child’s life in China’s communist healthcare system.
19. What’s really driving the homeless crisis?
20. How to run your small group ministry online.
21. If we stay calm and rational, we can defeat the coronavirus.
22. Do you know the right way to sew a button?
23. Understanding Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
24. Some fantastic educational resources for online learning.
25. China has suppressed and censored information in coronavirus outbreak.
26. These underlying health conditions are increasing the coronavirus risk. The elderly have a lot of these. You may have some, too. Get the facts and find out what to do about it.
27. Things to do in Kauai.
Supplements that may prevent a respiratory virus:
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice in the comments.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: The U.S. is dangerously dependent on China for Pharmaceutical and Medical Supplies + Keto Nachos + Workouts You Can Stream at Home + How Much Do Face Masks Prevent the Spread of Viruses?