Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. I hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements.
Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. What Google knows about you might be a shock. Here’s how to manage or delete your activity.
2. This creamy dairy-free enchilada soup is easy to prepare.
4. Where to shop online that isn’t Amazon or do some comparison shopping.
5. Using Global Entry is about to get even easier.
6. PreCheck, Global Entry or Clear? How to get through airport lines faster.
7. The best bacon in America.
8. Bookmark these helpful travel websites.
9. Ten things to help you emotionally and spiritually when you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer.
10. How to change the default apps on all your devices.
11. You won’t believe how easily this reporter was hacked. Here’s how to prevent it.
12. This Los Angeles travel guide includes some of my favorites.
13. When does self-confidence become narcissism?
14. I’m currently making recipes from Amy Chaplin’s Whole Foods Every Day: Transform the Way You Eat with 250 Vegetarian Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar. I like her nut milk variations and condiment recipes.
15. Bob Armstrong’s famous queso recipe.
16. How do you navigate? Google Maps or Waze?
17. The top 100 toys Amazon predicts will be holiday best-sellers.
18. Christin’s Greenville, SC guide includes dozens of great recommendations for your next visit.
19. Beware of these beauty and wellness trends.
20. Who was Al Baghdadi and why was he one of the most wanted men.
21. My dream kitchen.
22. Why does flu peak in winter?
23. I’m currently reading Something Greater: Finding Triumph Over Trials.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
Favorite Things: Peloton Bike + Keto Ice Cream + Travel Mug + Massage + more!
Link Love: How to use Siri as Your Assistant + Understanding and diagnosing Hashimoto’s and Hypothyroidism + Writing Tips + Where to Eat in Dallas + more!