Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. How to support the cancer patient.
2. Ten things to do when your child is being bullied.
3. Joe T. Garcias copy cat nachos.
4. The ultimate Joshua Tree National Park guide.
5. How does Spotify know you so well?
6. The best Keto fudge brownies.
7. 36 hours in Milwaukee.
8. How it pays to live near Trader Joe’s.
9. How to instantly free up space on your iPhone.
10. Tokyo city guide.
11. All about coconut milk, cream, water, and cream of coconut.
12. Inside the cutthroat world of royal correspondents.
13. Sally’s cream cheese frosting is the best.
14. A great guide for visiting Charlottesville, Virginia.
15. How to get rid of heartburn.
16. Are these items in your emergency backback?
17. A weekend guide to Denver.
18. What to pack for every type of hike.
19. Turkey and the Kurds: why it’s more complicated than you think.
20. Thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies.
21. Ina Garten’s lemon chicken recipe.
22. Schools should go back to teaching kids ‘Adulting 101’.
23. Too much breast cancer and not enough answers.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: How to use Siri as your personal assistant + Understanding and diagnosing Hashimoto’s and Hypothyroidism + Writing Tips + Where to Eat in Dallas + more!