Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. The best 25 productivity tips for 2019.
2. How to start a cookbook club.
3. Advice to parents of college freshmen.
4. The convenience of spray sunscreens isn’t worth the risk.
5. How to put on a duvet cover.
6. Sarah’s pan-banging chocolate chip cookie recipe is so popular.
7. See inside Gal Meets Glam blogger’s charming Charleston home.
8. How to travel to Highclere Castle in true Downton Abbey style.
9. I love the idea of starting a supper club.
10. A quick and easy recipe for Samin Nosrat’s Buttermilk Chicken Recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks.
11. How to recover something you left on a flight.
12. What is earthing, and does it cure jet lag?
13. The head coach of the top-ranked college football team and the defending national champions says life isn’t all about sports.
14. Sally’s white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are great for tailgating.
15. The Popeye’s chicken sandwich is here to stay.
16. Why is Joe Rogan so popular?
17. Baby travel gear: packing vs. renting.
18. The best tips for a better Uber or Lyft ride.
19. A design lover’s guide to St. Louis.
20. Katie’s guide to Nashville will help you plan your next visit to Music City.
21. The tech you need at hand when disaster strikes.
22. How to keep your home address off the internet.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: My Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe, + Best Time to Buy Everything + New Ways Your Boss Is Spying on You + White Chicken Enchiladas + more!
Link Love: Why You Need a Privacy Browser + Waco Travel Guide + Life Skills List for Young Adults + What may have happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane + more!