Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent the editor’s opinion. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. Why you need a privacy browser. I use Brave.
2. Scientist may have found a better way to spot the early signs of dementia: the eyes.
3. This banana bread with macadamia nut ice cream and dulce de leche is perfect for a summer soiree.
4. Women share their experience with multi-level beauty businesses.
5. What may have happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane.
6. The lingering of loss.
7. James Beard’s favorite burger recipe.
8. Keep these financial records in your emergency bag.
9. What to ask your doctor at your next appointment.
10. Print this life skills list and share with teens and young adults.
12. The rise of the only child.
13. A beginner’s guide to cord-cutting.
14. Laurel’s keto ice cream is easy to make and tastes delicious.
15. Why does inflight wifi cut out or slow down?
16. How to prepare for Amazon Prime Day.
17. Jo’s Waco city guide.
18. A comprehensive guide to taking your smartphone abroad for cheap.
19. Botanica is a popular restaurant in Silver Lake. Here’s the recipe for the famous GF buckwheat brownie recipe.
20. I’m making this fermented salsa verde.
21. How to refresh and renew your thoughts.
22. A weekend guide to St. Louis.
23. How a record breaking economy is helping those who need it most.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Paleo Banana Bread + Best Coffee Shops in Every State + How to Store Baking Supplies + What is an Enneagram?