Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent the editor’s opinion. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. What is an Enneagram and why is everyone talking about them right now?
2. A financial checklist for your newly minted high school graduate.
3. How to wash your produce.
4. How to get the best from your immune system.
5. Why zinc is so important.
6. The makeup artist for The Bachelorette shares the beauty products she used on Hannah Brown.
7. Where to donate used clothing.
8. The best new restaurants according to Food and Wine magazine.
9. The best free apps and software you may not be using.
10. A great interview with Will and Harry’s former press secretary, who dishes on what it was like to work for the brothers for 10 years and what their personalities are really like.
11. How to store baking supplies.
12. How to freeze grains.
13. All the kid’s movies coming out this summer.
14. How to avoid common password mistakes.
15. How to pack a first aid kit for extended international travel.
16. Is travel insurance worth it?
17. Monique’s double chocolate paleo banana bread is a great summer snack low in sugar.
18. Are your photos safe in the cloud? The real costs of using these services.
19. The best affordable sources for stationery.
20. What men can do about low testosterone.
21. The best coffee in every state 2019.
22. The case for wearing Airpods all the time.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Favorite Things: A round-up of some of my favorite products including a cookbook about New Orleans, most comfortable workout pants, pottery made in Ashville and more!