Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent the editor’s opinion. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. How to make Tate’s style thin and crispy chocolate chip cookies.
2. The real reason you are losing Instagram followers and what to do about it.
3. What to say and what not to say to someone who’s grieving.
4. This French onion soup recipe is perfect for this time of year.
5. The beginning of the end of Robocalls.
6. How to make time with family and loved ones count.
7. How to stop feeling jealous of other people’s success.
8. Professional organizers share their favorite products.
9. This chile relleno casserole is full of flavor and a family favorite. It is loaded with cheese and green chiles between each layer of tortillas and submerged in an egg mixture.
10. Why you should always take a copy of the restaurant receipt.
11. How our gut affects our mood.
12. Why 800 numbers are getting their own robocalls.
13. 5 ways to secure your iPhone or iPad.
14. The Vieux Carré Cocktail is a classic cocktail with roots in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Make it to celebrate Mardi Gras or enjoy it in lieu of an old-fashioned.
15. I made the switch to reusable glass straws.
16. Why we think cats are psychopaths.
17. This fabric shaver and lint remover is a lifesaver.
18. I’m currently reading Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan. It’s the story of the unlikely friendship turned love story of C.S. Lewis and Joy Davidman.
19. US authorities are investigating Johnson & Johnson, spurred by concerns about asbestos contamination of its talc products, such as baby powder.
20. How to avoid buying a bad mattress.
21. The true cost of fake hate crimes. Should we punish fraudulent victims as vigorously as real criminals?
22. Going on a cruise? Here’s what not to buy onboard a cruise ship.
23. An interview with Erin and Ben Napier stars of HGTV’s Home Town.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
Favorite Beauty Products No Clump Mascara + Eye Makeup Remover + Hair Products + More!
Link Love: My Favorite Thermals + Google Map Tips + Sweet Potato Enchiladas + Improve Your Writing + More!
2018 Best Buys: My Favorite Products I Purchased in 2018 including gluten-free and paleo items + Espresso Maker + Nut Milk + Towels + Hair Styling Tools + Non-Toxic Cleaning + More!
The Chic List: Home Organization Shows + Marriage Podcast + Low Carb King Cake + Celery Juice + More!