Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. I hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent the editor’s opinion. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
- The real life diet of Andrew Huberman. The neuroscientist and podcaster caught up with GQ about his daily routine: his morning dose of sunlight, his meditation to recharge, and why he prefers to eat his carbs in the evening.
- Could the Covid-19-driven increase in Ivermectin lead to imbalanced gut microbiota and dysbiosis incidents?
- Nothing drains you like mixed emotions.
- The best free or cheap fitness apps, sites, and podcasts.
- How to get the best from your immune system.
- Why zinc is so important.
- A great interview with Will and Harry’s former press secretary, who explained what it was like to work for the brothers for ten years and their personalities.
- There are good reasons you always feel 20 percent younger than your actual age.
- Scientists at Columbia University say they have early evidence that links eating less to longer lifespans.
- A diabetes drug has become an off-label appetite suppressant, changing the definition of being thin and what it takes to get there.
- Stephanie shares some great tips for flying with a baby.
- A great travel guide for visiting Willamette Valley. See my Portland guide if you want to visit Oregon for more recommendations.
- Has anyone ever told you to “stop being so sensitive”? Or perhaps you need to “toughen up and develop a thicker skin”? If you’ve spent much of your life feeling like you’re much more sensitive and responsive than others to the things going on around you, physically, mentally, and emotionally, you might just be what’s known as a highly sensitive person.
- How to print anything from your phone.
- Understanding weight gain and menopause.
- Do greens powders actually do anything?
- Everything you need to know about The Laundress safety recall.
- With veggies, chicken, sweet potato, and simple seasonings, these loaded chicken fajita sweet potatoes are excellent!
- This salsa verde chicken burrito bowl is Keto and Whole30 approved.
- This easy white chicken chili recipe is fully flavored with chunks of juicy shredded chicken, creamy white beans, green chilies, and a flavorful broth.
- An easy taco soup recipe is made with ground beef, tomatoes, beans, corn, and the perfect blend of taco spices.
- Trisha Yearwood’s tortilla soup recipe.
- These crockpot white chicken chili burrito bowls are an easy weeknight meal.
- Are you looking for a flavorful and rich weeknight meal to enjoy with the entire family? This creamy Tuscan Marry Me Chicken is just the thing!
- This pizza night salad is the perfect side to go with a pizza dinner.
- These cauliflower tacos include a creamy cilantro lime cashew crema.
- This genius guide for making salad dressings is so helpful.
- Phil’s brownies are truly fantastic.
Don’t miss my monthly newsletter packed with obsessively-curated recommendations. Sign up and get my newsletter delivered right to your Inbox. It’s free and packed with travel guides, recipes, resources and more!
You May Have Missed:
Portland Travel Guide // Favorite Things
Dental Care, Jacksonville City Guide
Party Planning Resources // 30 A Florida Travel Guide: Find out some of my favorite online party supply stores, entertaining cookbooks, and event planning tips. I have some great suggestions for gatherings outside the home, including an ice cream social!