Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. Kate Middleton and Pippa Middleton’s mother, Carole Middleton, has given her first ever interview. As well as discussing her royal grandchildren, Carole opened up about how life has changed since her daughter married Prince William.
2. 36 hours in Denver.
3. Where to stay and what to eat in Miami.
4. I’m adding several books from Stephanie’s reading list for hosting and design enthusiasts.
5. Drug and suicide rates rise in the U.S.
6. Bestia is a famous Italian restaurant in Los Angeles. Here’s the recipe for their ricotta and beef meatballs.
7. In a world of doubt, I’m not afraid to have faith.
8. Alison Roman’s spiced chickpea stew with greens and coconut milk is one of her most popular recipes to date.
11. 36 hours in Anaheim.
12. Inside the pricey war to influence your Instagram feed.
13. How to take charge of your medical care.
14. Rising Instagram stars are posting fake sponsored content.
15. The ignored story of America’s biggest serial killer.
16. The uphill fight against fake prescription drugs.
17. Why most of America is terrible at baking biscuits.
18. The stuff our parents left behind.
19. The high’s and low’s of legal pot.
20. These 5 questions Andy Stanley explained to Don Miller for effective communication are excellent.
21. The definitive guide to life insurance.
22. Tips for taking travel photos.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.