Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
P.S. Download the Pocket App or Feedly to save articles to read later offline.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. Remembering the legacy of Billy Graham.
2. The faith of the super bowl champions.
3. A detailed Barcelona travel guide.
4. Here’s what it means if your plane is labeled for ETOPS.
5. The 5 best podcast apps for apple and android.
6. How to prepare your community for a disaster.
7. Jimmy Buffet does not live the Jimmy Buffet lifestyle.
8. How sponsored content is changing social media.
9. This story of the worst roommate ever has gone viral and the Internet’s terrified.
10. How to stop rushing into love.
11. These pineapple ginger wellness shots taste good and are good for you.
12. Black Panther director Ryan Coogler penned an emotional letter thanking fans for coming out to watch and support the new Marvel movie, which has shattered multiple box office records.
13. The science of dealing with toxic people.
14. Are Household cleaning products causing lung cancer?
15. When it’s your first wedding, but your partner’s second.
16. An extensive guide to LA’s Koreatown.
17. An NBC Bay Area Investigation reveals a dangerous concoction of drug needles, garbage, and feces lining the streets of downtown San Francisco. The Investigative Unit surveyed more than 150 blocks, including some of the city’s top tourist destinations, and discovered conditions that are now being compared to some of the worst slums in the world.
18. Ranchers set to fight back against vegetarian fake meat. I don’t buy these brands. The fake meat tastes awful.
19. Should there be armed security guards and teachers at every school?
20. Tim Tebow’s Night to Shine prom inspire special-needs people and their families.
21. This is the most popular cake recipe on Pinterest.
22. Check out Jennifer Anniston’s home in Los Angeles home.
23. The care and keeping of bacon grease.
24. The history of queso dip and how Chipotle got it wrong.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
What to Eat, Read, Watch, and Listen To: Charleston Favorites, Dating Book, Food Allergy Cookbook + Movies, Music, and More!
Good Reads: Banana Buckwheat Bread + Inside Social Media’s Fake Followers + What You Need to Know About DNA Testing + How to Clean an Oven Naturally + Kate Middleton’s Hair Products + Black Bean Soup + More!