Graduation is an exciting time for young adults. If you are looking for gifts for the high school or college grad, my graduation gift guide will help you find the perfect gift.
1. Loquet London: A lovely keepsake to celebrate a special day.
2. Simplified Planner: This planner starts in August 2015, so it’s ideal for a college student.
3. Graduation Bangle: The perfect charm bracelet for a lovely graduate.
4. Tervis Tumblers: The grad will love one of these personalized water bottles. Tumbler products are dishwasher safe and have a lifetime warranty.
5. Longchamp Tote: My favorite tote. It is so durable.
7. Ten Year Journal: This is my favorite journal.
8. Unbroken The Young Adult Adaptation by Laura Hildenbrand: The story of Louie Zamperini is so inspiring.
9. Lean In For Graduates by Sheryl Sanberg: Sheryl is the Chief Operating Officer at Facebook. A must-read for young women entering the work force.
10. Go Pro: The perfect gift for creating memories.
11. Rail Pass Gift Card: I think experience gifts are very meaningful. The rail pass is the best way to see Europe on a budget.
12. Canon Powershot: An awesome camera to capture all of life’s adventures.
13. Briggs and Riley Luggage: The only luggage with a lifetime warranty.
14. Rebecca Minkoff Passport Holder: A stylish way to protect an important document.
15. Rifle Paper Co. Graduation Card: I love Rifle Paper Co. Designs.
16. Vitamix Personal Size Blender: This is one of the best gifts that will last a long time. It is great for small spaces.
17. Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet: The perfect laptop for college students.
Personalized jewelry is a great keepsake. Find out my favorites HERE.
What is your most memorable graduation gift? Share your graduation gift ideas below!
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.