My gift guide for the Jetsetter includes some of my favorite travel products. My Gift Guide for Ladies and Gifts That Give Back also feature some great gift ideas. I hope you find some inspiration for your shopping.
1. Beats by Dr. Dre are my favorite headphones.
2. Mophie is my go-to iPhone charger. It keeps my battery charged all day long. A built-in standby switch allows you to choose when you want to use the juice pack battery, or save some power for when you really need it.
3. Kate Spade Reusable Shopping Tote is a fun design. I always keep one in my bag. It takes up very little space and is lightweight. These are great for shopping. I have tried several brands and found this one more durable and roomier.
4. Satin Serenity Travel Pillow is the perfect solution for hotel pillows. Sleeping on a satin pillowcase also provides anti-aging, skin and hair benefits.
5. Lo and Sons is my new go-to travel bag. I love all the pockets.
6. Bloom Theory Camera Straps are so lovely.
7. Bando Mobile Charger is a stylish design perfect for a fashionista.
8. Lolo Luggage Tag is the perfect way to jazz up luggage. This brand is my favorite because the tags are extra-large making it easy to find my bag.
9. Ily Couture Jetsetter Sweatshirt is super chic to pair with ripped jeans for a casual outfit or a pair of black leggings for a long flight.
10. GoPro is light, portable, waterproof and takes outstanding video and photos.
11. Kate Spade Eye Mask is an adorable gift idea.
12. Cashmere Socks feel so good on long flights.
13. Hold Me Bag is the best makeup bag ever. I finally found a bag that lasts and holds all my makeup with a separate compartment for makeup brushes. The bags come in several sizes and patterns.
14. Violife Slim Sonic Destination Toothbrush is a battery operated electronic toothbrush.
15. Map Totes are adorable totes in a variety of travel-themed styles.
16. Nikon D7100 is a fantastic camera. I recommend this one if you are looking to buy a new camera.
17. EyeFi SD card allows you to send photos and videos from your camera to your mobile device via wireless upload.
18. Travel Essentials Journal is a perfect gift for the stationery lover.
19. Rimowa is my favorite roller bag for international travel. I recommend any roller bag with wheels that turn in every direction and make it easier to navigate through airports and hotels. The bags feature the ABUS TSA recognized locks incorporated into the zipper system that are simple to operate and provide extra security during travel.
20. Rayban Folding Aviators are a genius travel item. The frames fold up and fit in a pocket for carrying convenience.
21. Teiks are great for travel. The shoes fold and and fit in a purse. The back of the Tieks are cushioned rather than elasticized to ensure the shoe is never too tight on your heel. Tieks are the best rollable flat on the market.
22. Oribe Liquid Gold Collection will add much needed shine and moisture after a long flight. Oribe is my top pick for hair styling products. Oribe products are safe for color treated hair. Blake Lively and Carrie Underwood are fans of the products.
23. Osmosis Travel Kits save time condensing skin care products to 3 oz. or less. This is my favorite skin care product line due to the proven results. The line is a favorite of celebrities like Dana Perino, Marcia Cross, and Teri Hatcher. The Basic Care Travel Kit includes a cleanser, hydrator, exfoliator, and sunscreen. The Anti-Aging Kit includes a cleanser, sun screen and amazing serums. I recommend purchasing Osmosis from JoElla Milan. JoElla offers the best prices and customer service. Be careful buying beauty products online from sellers that are not recommended by the manufacturer.
24. Ona DSLR Camera Bag is the perfect gift for a photographer that loves to travel. This is my favorite style but the company has several designs for men and women. I like all the compartments. A camera bag is essential for organizing camera equipment.
25. Briggs and Riley Baseline is a great choice for luggage. The lifetime warranty offered on every Briggs & Riley is the best. No other company offers this type of warranty.
2 thoughts on “Gift Guide for the Jetsetter”
This is a fantastic list! I’m drooling over the ONA camera bag now.
Thank you, Mandy! I am following your blog now. I enjoy reading your travel posts.
Comments are closed.