My gift guide for the gentleman includes gift ideas for all the men in your life. Hope you find some inspiration for your shopping.
Here are a few of my favorite options for the men in your life… guaranteed to please!
1. Beats Wireless Headphones are stylish headphones with great sound quality.
2. GoPro is a great gift for the adventure lover. The GoPro is light, portable, waterproof and takes outstanding video and photos. The new GoPro Hero4 Silver features a built-in touch display.
3. Slap Your Mama Cajun Spice Travel Kit features the best cajun seasonings on the market.
4. The Cordial Churchman Bow Ties are eye-catching and beautiful. A bow tie is a romantic finishing touch to any Southern gentleman’s attire. The Cordial Churchman carries a beautiful selection of bow ties perfect for any occasion.
5. Combat-Ready Balm is a multi-tasking skin salve. Originally used by soldiers in the war zone, this fantastic product heals severe dryness, eczema, minor abrasions, post-shaving burn, chafing, scars, jock itch, bug bites, and sun/wind burn.
6. S’WELL Bottle keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours.
7. Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys includes recipes for men like Fire-Eater Chicken wings, Skillet Rib Steak, Mashed Potatoes Three Ways, and Ice Cream floats for Grown-ups.
8. Ledbury Shirts bring a mix of Southern gentleman style with a tailored approach. Ledbury shirts come in a wide assortment of styles from dressy to casual. The Classic Fit is perfect on men of all shapes and sizes. The Slim Fit features a more tailored look. The more casual styles can be worn untucked. Men will love these shirts.
9. Ribbed Tees are the best undershirts men will want to wear.
10. Beats Pill sound quality is amazing. It is about the size of a flashlight allowing your man to take his music with him. It is also great for parties.
11. Jawbone UP24 will track activity and sleep. The Jawbone lasts 14 days on a single charge, unlike other fitness bands.
12. Ugg Australia makes super comfy slippers.
13. Converse Jack Purcell Leather Sneakers are super cool sneakers.
14. Neon Steeple Crowder is a great gift for the music-loving man. David Crowder brings a mix of country rock, dance, folk, bluegrass and modern music to the project. Go snag a copy for yourself too!
15. Mophie is the perfect gift for the iPhone user. The Mophie will keep the iPhone charged all day. A built-in standby switch allows you to choose when you want to use the juice pack battery, or save some power for when you really need it. The Mophie Powerstation Plus is another great travel product that will extend the battery life of smartphones and tablets.
16. Vitamix S30 Personal Blender is smaller and less expensive than the original version, but it still makes velvety shakes, soups, nut butters, sauces, and cocktails. Men will love the versatility of blending with the 20-ounce travel cup for a smoothie on the go or the 40-ounce pitcher for bigger recipes.