My gift guide for the gentleman includes gift ideas for all the men in your life. Hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving!
1. APPLE WATCH: For the man who has an iPhone, the watch is a great accessory for the iPhone. Fitness enthusiasts and travelers will love all of the options.
2. CHROMECAST STREAMING DEVICE: Chromecast streaming device uses Wi-Fi to connect a tablet, smartphone, or computer to a TV for a larger display. The tech guy will love one!
3. TOTE + ABLE: These water and beverage canteens include several manly designs.
4. RULES FOR A KNIGHT: An unforgettable fable about a father’s journey and a timeless guide to life’s many questions.
5. THE CHILI COOKBOOK: This is a great cookbook featuring over 60 chili recipes.
6. TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND OUD WOOD: You can never go wrong buying anything from Tom Ford.
7. BEES KNEES SPICY: Bees Knees Honey is a fantastic chili-infused spicy honey that can be used as a replacement for hot sauce. It even taste good on ice cream.
8. ECHO SPEAKER: The interactive, hands-free speaker connects the user via Wi-Fi to a cloud-based voice service called Alexa, which answers general queries, from Wikipedia searches to weather and sports updates.
9. LIFETIME LEATHER COMPANY WALLETS: These wallets are handcrafted in Arizona..
10. TIE BAR BOW TIES: Your best guy will look dapper in a bow tie especially one from The Tie Bar.
11. HARRY’S RAZORS AND SHAVING KITS: These are really good razors. The shaving kits are great for gift giving!
12. LEDBURY SHIRTS: Ledbury shirts bring a mix of Southern gentleman style with a tailored approach. Ledbury shirts come in a wide assortment of styles from dressy to casual. The Classic Fit is perfect on men of all shapes and sizes. The Slim Fit features a more tailored look. The more casual styles can be worn untucked. Men will love these shirts.
13. THE KAUFMANN MERCANTILE GUIDE: HOW TO SPLIT WOOD, SHUCK AN OYSTER, AND MASTER OTHER SIMPLE PLEASURES: An everyday reference book featuring a collection of how-tos.
14. JOCO TAKEAWAY COFFEE CUP: The coolest coffee cup for on the go and at the office.
15. SAMMY HAGER ARE WE HAVING FUN YET: Give this cookbook to the man that loves to entertain.
16. BITTERMILK: Bittermilk cocktail mixers are designed for the modern day cocktail enthusiast to help mix up unique, quality cocktails. These are great stocking stuffers and gifts for the man that loves to entertain. Check out the entire collection.
17. STUMPTOWN COFFEE: Only the best coffee for your best guy! Men also like Bulletproof Coffee
18. SPHERE BOTTLE OPENER: This handsome bottle opener doesn’t just open a cold one, but also makes you look good doing it.
19. APPLE TV: A great option for people who don’t want a cable subscription, plus you can stream all media (photos, music, etc.) from your computer through your TV and home stereo. The Apple TV App Store now lets you download TV-optimized apps and games, all playable using the new Siri Remote, as well as favorites like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, sports networks, and plenty of other entertainment options. The best part about Apple TV is AirPlay. You can beam audio and video content right to the Apple TV with ease from your iOS device, or your Mac. You can also mirror the display of these devices as well, all wireless over your home network.
20. NINJA COFFEE BAR BREWER: The Ninja Coffee Bar not only makes a really good cup of coffee, but it makes a really good gift for the coffee lover.
Find out more of my gift ideas for MEN here and here.
And I would love to know what’s on your wishlist. Tell me in the comments!