Let’s kick off the weekend with these 10 food blog links from around the web. Whether you are looking for a brunch or dinner recipe or maybe even a freezer meal, you just may find a new recipe to try this weekend! Have a delicious weekend, friends!
1. Bobby Flays’ new cookbook, “Brunch With Bobby,” includes these delicious Carrot Cake Pancakes. (chefbobbyflay.com)
2. This original Ooey Gooey Cake featured in “Grandbaby Cakes” by Jocelyn Delk Adams will be your new go-to baked good. (yahoofood.com)
3. These Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are so popular at Seville’s in New York City. If you do not like raisins, substitute chocolate chips. (wsj.com)
4. Beyonce’s favorite vegan taco. (popsugarfitness.com)
5. If you love butter and you love burgers, you will love butter burgers. (people.com)
6. These Skinny Refried Bean and Chicken Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce are one of my favorite new recipes. (ambitiouskitchen.com)
7. I love these Vegetarian Tamale Pies. (acouplecooks.com)
8. This Vegan Quinoa and Black Bean Chili is delicious and easy to prepare. (candicekumai.com)
9. This Yemenite Beef Stew adapted from “Zahav: A World of Israeli Cooking” by Michael Solomonov and Steven Cook will warm you up on a cold day. (wsj.com)
10. Put your CSA box to work with this Vegetable Lasagna for all seasons. (leitesculinaria.com)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell me in the comments!
You May Have Missed: