Let’s kick off the weekend with these 10 food blog links from around the web. Whether you are looking for a lunch or dinner recipe or maybe even a delicious smoothie, you just may find a new recipe to try this weekend! I hope you enjoy this new series. Have a delicious weekend, friends!
2. This Bob Armstrong Dip is perfect for tailgating or a football party. (homesicktexan.com)
3. Since fall is right around the corner, I’m looking forward to making pumpkin chili. It’s my favorite chili recipe. (thugkitchen.com)
4. Jennifer Esposito is an actress and the author of Jennifer’s Way: My Journey With Celiac Disease and What Doctors Don’t Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again. For my gluten-free and vegan friends, Jennifer’s chocolate chip macaroons are an easy and delicious snack. (gffmag.com)
5. The amazing Amelia Freer’s hazelnut chocolate salted caramels are seriously decadent and almost impossible to resist. (deliciouslyella.com)
6. This Cherry Smoothie from Heidi Swanson is one of my favorites. I add some protein powder to mine. (101cookbooks.com)
7. I love this Heirloom Tomato and Spaghetti Squash Lasagna for a healthier take on traditional lasagna. (waitingonmartha.com)
8. This Chicken Taco Salad from the Pioneer Woman is my favorite salad. (pioneerwoman.com)
9. This Black Bean and Quinoa Enchilada Bake is a healthier version without the flour tortillas.(twopeasandapod.com)
10. This Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad with cherries, goat cheese, and candied walnuts is easy to prepare and delicious. (ambitiouskitchen.com)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell me in the comments!
You May Have Missed: