My holiday gift guide for ladies include some of my favorite things. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving. Happy Holiday Shopping!
1. Cheek Frills Days of the Week Panties are comfy, fun, and luxurious underwear. A fun gift to brighten up any lingerie drawer, this Days of the Week Set includes eight pairs of embroidered panties, one for every day of the week, and an extra ‘Happy Day’ pair for the weekend! Each pair is beautifully made from soft modal cotton with immaculate embroidery and scalloped lace. The set comes presented in a lovely gift box.
2. The Giving Keys Bangle Bracelet is my top recommendation for gifting friends. Actress and singer/songwriter, Caitlin Crosby is the founder of The Giving Keys. The project started with a New York hotel room key. Caitlin wore the key as a necklace and had the idea to start engraving old, used keys with inspirational words. Realizing that in a way we are all like these keys – unique, flawed, scarred, and at risk of being discarded – she wanted these keys to have their purpose renewed over and over again. Their message is yours for a time, but once they’ve served their purpose with you, pay it forward to inspire another. The company employs those looking to transition out of homelessness. A portion of each sale supports the nonprofit organization Chrystalis.
3. WildFox Couture Tortoise Sunglasses are my favorite. The designer frames worn by many celebrities are edgy yet sophisticated. The perfect gift for a jet setter.
4. Kate Spade Camden Slippers are so cute. A great idea for lounging around at home or in a hotel room.
5. Taylor Headphones are the coolest and most stylish accessory.
6. Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera is a perfect gift for the socialite.
7. Tracy Anderson Red Glitter Capri Pants are cool and comfy workout pants designed by my favorite fitness guru, Tracy Anderson.
8. Deepa Gurnani Crystal Ivory Headband is a great hair accessory. The headbands are stylish and an easy way to jazz up an outfit.
9. Case-Mate iPhone 6 Sheer Glam Champagne is perfect for the tech girl with a new iPhone 6.
10. Minimergency is a 17-piece kit of beauty, fashion, and personal care products for fast fixes on the go.
11. Kai Body Butter is my favorite body lotion. The product is paraben, sulfate, phthalate and phosphate free and smells like white flowers. I love this fragrance.
12. Asos Leather Gloves Touch Screen Detail are a life saver. I love the edgy design and touch screen compatibility. No more frozen hands while using google maps in cold weather.
13. Crystal Ear Cuff is super trendy and perfect for a holiday party.
14. bkr water bottle is a stylish leak-proof glass bottle that comes in a cute silicone sleeve. The product is BPA free and ideal for the gym or office. A portion of each sale goes to charities like the Obakki Foundation, which brings the gift of clean water to Africa.
15. Three J Pajamas Red Heart Pajamas are my favorite pajamas. So many cute and comfy pieces.
16. Sarah Happ Lip Scrub exfoliates and moisturizes lips, leaving them incredibly soft. I love the red velvet, vanilla bean, and sparkling grapefruit flavors.
17. Dyptyque candles are simply the best. You can’t go wrong gifting these to anyone and buying a few for yourself.
18. Tory Burch Robinson Smartphone Wristlet is a classic design that is ideal for travel.
19. Liquid Metal Cuff Bracelet will add a touch of vintage to any outfit.
20. Vapour Organic Beauty is my favorite natural makeup. I love the lip plumping glosses and mesmerize eye shimmers. The holiday kit is a great way to sample some of these fantastic products. My favorite lip glosses are Trust and Pout. I use Firefly and Cinder eye shimmer.