Read on to find out my some of my favorite things.
1. Good hYOUman t-shirts are super stylish with a message printed on them. Brett Novek started the company after he lost his father to Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. A portion of the proceeds benefit cancer research. My personal favorite is “my life story will be a good one” and “thankful.”
2. Barney Butter is an all natural almond butter made with Premium California Almonds. It is so delicious. I use it as a substitute for peanut butter. It is gluten-free and made in a peanut free facility.
4. I am crazy about Sonix iPhone case designs.
5. Provisions Food 52 is my favorite online kitchen boutique. Save $20 on your first purchase by using this link. I also love the Food 52 website. If you enjoy cooking, you will want to check out this site.
6. Darling Magazine is my favorite women’s magazine. The stories are very inspirational. The ad-free content is perfectly paired with the most beautiful photographs.
7. I use Keeping Abreast of It! regularly for breast pain associated with fibrocystic breasts. The product is made from herbs and essential oils specific to lymphatic drainage. It helps promote healthy breast tissue by encouraging circulation and enhancing lymphatic flow. Rub into the underarm area, groin, neck and breast tissue two or more times daily. Please visit www.breasthealthproject.com for lymphatic massage instructions and information to regain and support breast health.
8. Journal 10 is my favorite journal. It includes dated and lined pages with room to write a few sentences a day. It is a perfect gift for newlyweds to record the first decade of marriage, new parents to treasure the first ten years of a child’s life, world travelers or anyone that loves to journal. The Journal 10 also includes special pages for long-range planning, monthly overviews, address and phone numbers, special dates, extended entries and more! It’s like a journal, planner and contacts book all in one. I especially love using one journal for ten years of memories.
9. Link of Hearts, is a new boutique jewelry company. Every piece of jewelry provides a message of hope. For every purchase, the company will give one piece of inspirational jewerly to someone battling depression as a symbol of hope. I love the “hope” bracelet and “inspire” necklace.
11. The Fujifilm Instant Smartphone Printer features an app that enables wireless printing from a Apple iPhone or Android smart phone. It is great for parties and celebrations.
12. Saranoni Blankets feel so good. Their blankets are thick in a good way and drape like a robe while also being unbelievably SOFT. The blankets are great for winter. Check out saranoni.com to see all the styles, sizes, and colors!
What are some of your favorite finds?