I’m sharing some of my favorite things including food, wellness, and home products I am currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
1. LINDA RICHARD’S POM POM HAT: A chic hat for cold days.
2. CHANEL SIGNATURE BUTTERFLY SUNGLASSES: I like my sunglasses oversized. I feel in love with this light tortoise frame to complement my hair color and fair skin. The Chanel sunglasses are high quality and very fashionable. I love wearing them.
3. BRETT YOUNG: I’m enjoying new music from Brett Young. His current single “In Case You Didn’t Know” just landed at the top of the country charts.
4. SAM NEW YORK STELLA PARKA: The best cold weather coat. It keeps me warm and looking super stylish. This 34” down fill parka is crafted from a fine Italian matte sheen nylon. It is wind resistant and water repellent.
5. CAMERA CARD READER FOR IPHONE OR IPAD: With this Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader, it’s easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad or iPhone. You simply need to insert the SD card into the reader and the iPad will automatically open your photos app. You can choose the videos or photos you want to transfer, by selecting them.
6. FAGOR LUX MULTI-COOKER: You’ve probably heard about the life-changing magic of the Instant Pot. It was the best-selling item on Amazon Prime Day. If you have not purchased a muli-cooker, I recommend The Fagor Lux instead of the Instant Pot. The Fagor Lux is the best multi-cooker on the market according to the results from Kitchen Appliance and Technology lab’s recent test of top multi-cookers. The Fagor came up to pressure a whopping 15 minutes faster than the Instant Pot. Visit the Instant Pot community on Facebook for recipes.
7. NORWALK JUICER: The Norwalk is a cold pressed juicer. It is pricey but comes with a twelve-year warranty. I have tried other juicers and nothing compares to the Norwalk.
The Norwalk Juicer is actually a combination of two machines sharing the same body and powered by the same motor. A vortex cutter for complete cutting and a hydraulic press which extracts the nutrients from the pulp provided by the cutter. This method allows produce to have very limited contact with the cutter, ensuring full nutritional value when pressed in the hydraulic press. After pressing, there is no pulp left in the juice and no juice left in the pulp. The Norwalk will accommodate produce up to 2 inches in diameter, limiting lost time in food preparation. It’s quick and easy to disassemble for cleaning, and the entire juicer can be cleaned thoroughly in just a few minutes.
8. SIETE GRAIN FREE TORTILLA CHIPS: Finally grain free tortilla chips that taste amazing. Perfect for anyone on a paleo or gluten-free diet. Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips are available in three flavors: Sea Salt, Nacho, and Lime and will only be available at Whole Foods Market until mid-March. After mid-March, they will be available for purchase from other retailers and online.
9. O.N.E. MULTI-VITAMIN: Since I have celiac disease, I have issues absorbing nutrients in my food. My doctor recommended Pure Encapsulations. Their supplements are hypoallergenic and do not contain any hidden fillers or coatings. They’re clean, organic, free of preservatives, gluten, coloring, and GMO’s. I look and feel better when I take my supplements. One of the reasons I love this multi-vitamin is the form of folate they use. Rather than folic acid, L-5-MTHF (methyl folate) is used which is a naturally occurring, easily metabolized version. This version also contains CoQ10 and zeaxanthin. For more information about why supplementation is necessary, check out the Medical Medium. Always consult with a medical professional to schedule lab tests for nutritional deficiencies.
10. CW PURE HEMP OIL: There’s no denying the hype around hemp extract oil. If you are not subject to drug testing and experience pain or other health issues, you may be interested in Charlotte’s Web Hemp Oil.
Charlotte’s Web is a whole plant hemp extract containing the entire range of U.S. Government patented cannabinoids. Charlotte’s Web was created using proprietary genetics developed by Colorado’s Stanley brothers. Classified as hemp and thus legal to ship to all 50 states, Charlotte’s Web contains THC levels of 0.3% or less. It will not get you high.
11. DOUBLE OVEN MITT: These oven mitts protect both your hands and arms. I never forget to use them either.
12. THERAPY STAINLESS STEEL CLEANER: The best cleaner for stainless steel.
What are some of your favorite things? Tell me in the comments.