Here’s a roundup of some of my current favorite beauty products.
1. PERIOBRITE MOUTH WASH: I use this alcohol-free mouth wash. It helps to heal receding gums.
2. DEEPLY ROOTED HAIR SUPPLEMENT: I switched to this hair supplement due to age-related thinning hair. You must take four vitamins per day to see results after a couple of weeks. It takes about three months to really see a difference. It’s also helpful for people with hair loss due to hormonal issues, thyroid problems and nutritional deficiencies.
3. GRANDE LASH BROW GROWTH SERUM: I put it on morning and night, twice a day. It’s like a clear liquid, and you put it on like eyeliner. It takes a couple of weeks to see results. Lash extensions are too expensive and damage the lashes. Grande Lash is the best natural option for growing longer lashes. I also use Grande Brow Serum.
4. KEVIN AUCOIN BROW PENCIL: If you have sparse eyebrows, or close to no eyebrows at all, this tool will help you create natural-looking eyebrows.
5. CELANDINE EXTRACT: This is the best natural treatment for corns, ingrown hairs and skin tags. You must use it twice a day. I use a Q tip for application. The herb has a strong odor. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
6. TWEEZERS: These tweezers were designed by one of New York’s top brow artists, Sania Vucetaj. Sania is known for beautiful natural full brows. I like the slant on the tweezers that make it easy to remove unwanted hair.
7. IMAGE SKINCARE SPF 50 SUN PROTECTION: I use this sunscreen if I am going outdoors for an extended amount of time. It is not oily and does not irritate my skin. It also does not smell bad. Many of the sunscreens on the market clog my pores. Image Skincare provides safe products without the use of chemical preservatives like parabens.
I also use Osmosis Sun Defense Elixer.
8. IMAGE SKINCARE HYDRATING HYDROGEL SHEET MASK: The perfect mask to use before a special event for glowing skin. These are great to use after a long flight to hydrate skin.
9. ELECTRIC CALLUS REMOVER: This electric callus remover easily removes dead, rough, and coarse skin.
10. DMK PORE REDUCTION DROPS: I use this product to keep my pores on my nose clean. DMK pore reduction drops work to tighten pores without stripping the skin of natural oils. Unlike other pore minimizing products, DMK pore reduction drops do not contain astringents, alcohols or abrasives, which can strip the skin of those natural oils which often increases the skins oil production.
DMK products can only be purchased from a physician or esthetician. I order DMK from Sandra Velandia. You can search for a DMK clinic in your area, here.
11. OSMOSIS DNA REPAIR C SERUM: I have been using this age-defying serum for over a decade because it works. It heals broken capillaries around the nose and helps diminish brown spots. It also helps with DNA repair and building collagen.
Apply the serum before bedtime to face and neck including eye area, quickly smooth over skin and allow product to absorb.
Vitamin C is extremely unstable in the presence of heat, light, and air, so the bottle that contains the serum needs to be glass or thick plastic and must only be in a pump bottle. The concentration of the serum needs to range from 10% to 20% to be effective.
12. IMAGE SKINCARE ORMEDIC LIP BALANCING OINTMENT: This is one of the most popular products from Image Skincare. It feels amazing on chapped lips and provides lasting moisture for continued healing. It also contains a polypeptide complex that supports collagen in the lips, so they look naturally firm and full. It contains zero silicones, parabens or petrochemicals.
Click here to find out more of my favorite beauty products.
P.S. What are some of your favorite beauty products?
You May Have Missed:
Favorite Things: New Orleans Cookbook + Workout Pants + Fleece + more!