Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside my gym bag. From chic workout pants to amazing natural body care products to nourish the skin post workout, I have some great products to share with you. I hope you find some new products for your sweat sessions. Read on to find out my gym bag essentials.
1. POWERBEATS 2 WIRELESS HEADPHONES: Powerbeats are the best headphones for working out.
2. ASICS GEL CRAZE TR2: The perfect shoe for fitness classes and cross training. Asics are my preferred brand of workout shoes. I love the support and overall fit of Asics.
3. FITMARK SPORT TOTE: I love my Fitmark Sport Tote. It comes with a separate shoe and laundry bag. I like all of the pockets so my stuff stays organized.
4. BKR WATER BOTTLE: The BKR water bottle is a stylish leak-proof glass bottle that comes in a cute silicone sleeve. I love the design of this water bottle. It is easy to carry around the gym.
5. TRIGGER POINT GRID FOAM ROLLER: The Trigger Point Travel GRID foam roller makes a huge difference after a workout. Use the GRID for a self-massage and roll through the tight muscles, knots and kinks that prevent feeling good and moving well.
6. SWELL INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: I like to use my swell water bottle to keep my energy drink cold. SWELL bottles will keep your water cold for up to 24 hours.
8. TRACY ANDERSON RED GLITTER CAPRI PANTS: I am crazy about Tracy Anderson workout pants. I love the chic design and comfort of these workout pants. They feel so good and look super stylish in the gym.
9. SMART WOOL SOCKS: Smart wool socks are worth the extra money. The cushy feeling in my socks makes every pair of my shoes feel even better.
10. TOWELMATE TOWEL: I love this gym towel. It features a zippered pocket to store my keys, iPhone, and earphones.
11. RUNLOVE COMPRESSION SOCKS: I love the comfort and “cute” factor of these compression socks. My legs feel so much better when I wear compression socks. I always wear compression socks when I go for a run or long walks. I wear compression hose on the airplane.
12. ASICS GT-1000 RUNNING SHOE: I have always worn Asics for 5 K races and half marathons. I like the extra support and comfort of Asics.
13. FITBIT SURGE: One of the best things I started doing was keeping track of my steps with a fitness tracker.
14. TRUMPETTE GYM BAG: This pink gym bag is so chic.
15. IPHONE ARM BAND: A must-have item for cardio.
16. LO & SONS GYM BAG: I like the design of this luxe gym bag.
17. SPLIT 59 ASHBY RIBBED TANKS: My favorite workout top is the super comfy Ashby Ribbed tanks available in several colors. I prefer long tanks to cover my leggings plus it looks more fashionable to wear a long top with workout pants.
18. PIGGY HAIR TIES: I like wearing hair ties instead of the traditional ponytail holders that damage hair and cause creases.
19. KINGS OF COLE FEMME HOODIE: I wear my Kings of Cole hoodie to and from the gym. I love the chic design. Celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Khloe Kardashian, and Tracy Anderson wear the cool and comfy designs.
20. BIC BANDS: Bic Bands are my favorite hair accessory. I love the sparkle ones. Best of all the headbands stay in place.
21. KEEPING ABREAST OF IT DEODORANT: I love Simply Divine Botanticals deodorant. It is a natural product formulated with Angstrom Zinc and Silver that kill odor-causing bacteria.
22. PIPERWAI NATURAL DEODORANT: Piperwai natural deodorant is another natural deodorant that works well. It is free of harmful chemicals, parabens, and aluminum compounds. The deodorant forms an invisible, absorbent, pH-balanced shield that neutralizes odor and protects your clothes from perspiration.
23. ANITA SPORTS BRA: The Anita Light and Firm Sports Bra is the best sports bra ever. EVER! It is a super-light wireless bra designed to offer great support and total comfort. The smooth, seamless cups provide firm support, even in the larger sizes.
25. MIO GYM KIT: The Mio gym kit includes Clean Slate Workout Swipes to remove makeup and sweat after a workout. The Workout Wonder Invigorating Muscle Gel is like a luxe version of Icy Hot that smells minty fresh instead of medicinal; its blend of horse chestnut and horsetail, arnica, chamomile and mint oils helps ease aches and tension.
26. R & CO DEATH VALLEY DRY SHAMPOO: I love this dry shampoo. To use, shake the can before spraying. Hold it about ten inches away from your head and spray evenly on your roots. Let it sit for about two minutes to soak up any oil, and then brush your hair and style as usual.
27. MIO DOUBLE BUFF ENZYME EXFOLIATOR: This exfoliator will instantly transform rough, dull skin into skin that’s superbly soft, smooth, radiant and dewy.
28. MIO THE ACTIVIST FIRMING ACTIVE BODY OIL: I like using this body oil after a shower to seal in moisture. This massage-like action boosts circulation, improves lymphatic drainage and gives your skin more oxygen and nutrients. Use only a small amount and massage deep, upward strokes toward the heart.
29. MIO QUICKSTART SHOWER GEL: This multitasking shower gel cleanses, stimulates, brightens and nourishes the skin. Most importantly, the product is sulfate free and does not contain harsh chemicals.
30. MIO LIQUID YOGA RESTORATIVE BATH SOAK: Use Liquid Yoga in a hot bath to ease hard-working muscles and restore your body.
I’d love to hear any fitness essentials you’ve got in your bag!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletters and Never Miss a Post!
Plus tips, must-reads, recipes, and inspiration delivered straight to your inbox once a month.[mc4wp_form]