The latest installment of products I’m currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
1. DIANE JAMES SILK FLOWERS: The prettiest silk arrangements for your home.
2. CULT GAIA ARK BAG: My favorite bag that goes with everything.
3: SHASHI EAR JACKET: I get lots of compliments on these earrings.
4. SWEET LAUREL: The recipes are grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. The recipes focus on using a few ingredients to create wholesome and delicious desserts. If you are looking for a simpler way to bake or dealing with food restrictions, this book is for you. The cake recipes are my favorite.
5. NATIVE UNION MARBLE iPHONE AND iWATCH DOCK: I recently purchased this marble charging station for my iPhone and iWatch. I love the sleek design.
6. MOTHER JEANS: My new go-to denim brand. The high-rise waist is my favorite style.
7. STASHER REUSABLE FOOD STORAGE BAGS: I pack a lot of food to eat when I travel. The Stasher bags do not take up a lot of space and allow me to heat food on the road. Stasher bags are safe for use in the microwave, a standard oven, or a pot of boiling water up to 400F. Stasher can take the heat, the cold, and anything else your kitchen dishes out. Thanks to the patented airtight seal, all of your food’s nutrients, flavors and juices stay locked in.
9. BISCUIT BEDDING: I love the beautiful floral patterns. The sheets are also very high quality.
10. RESTORE SINUS SPRAY: Since the neti-pot did not work for me, I was happy to find a solution for occasional allergies. Restore Sinus Spray is designed to help you cleanse, soothe, and hydrate the delicate membranes lining your nasal passages.
Start your daily beauty and hygiene regimen by gently flushing your sinuses with Restore’s proprietary blend of trace minerals suspended in purified water. It’s the perfect rinse for the dust, pollen, and other airborne particulates and irritants we are exposed to in our daily environment.
11. FOUR THINGS PERSONALIZED TOTE: You can customize your own tote.
12. QUIP ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH: I like to travel with an electric tooth brush. The Quip design is light weight and battery operated.
What are some of your favorite things? Tell me in the comments.
P.S. YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
LINK LOVE: DNA testing kits ask you to swab and send but what happens to your sample? + Portland Maine Restaurant Guide + Best New Restaurants in USA + Cardiologist’s Guide: How to Prevent Heart Disease + How to Keep Devices Safe While Traveling + Pilot Risking His Life to Fulfill Richard Branson’s Commercial Space Travel + More!