I’m sharing some of my favorite things including food, wellness, and travel products I am currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
The RIXX Lotion-natural inflammation control lotion offers pain relief from sore muscles, aches, and pains. RIXX Lotion is a uniquely formulated blend of 20 natural pain relief ingredients including Aloe Vera, witch hazel, comfrey, and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients help provide maximum relief from sore muscles and inflammation. RIXX lotion also aids in improving skin tones and keeping your skin moisturized. It’s not sticky and absorbs quickly. Check out the reviews online. It’s not just for women either. Men use it for arthritis and sports injuries.
2. PARACHUTE TOWELS: I recently ordered these Turkish Aerocotton towels from my favorite bedding line. The Aerocotton material is very soft yet absorbent. The towels are woven so they are lightweight and quick to dry. Since the towel airs out in less time, it increases the longevity of the fabric.
3. BANDOLIE CROSS BODY PHONE CASE: This stylish cross-body holder has a compartment that stores credit cards, cash, and personal identification. You can make calls, snap pictures and use apps without removing your phone from the case. Other styles available.
4. SOHO BABY BAG: It’s designed for a baby bag, but I think it’s the best travel bag ever. I removed the changing pad but use all the other inserts except the stroller attachment. This bag has more pouches and compartments than any other travel bag I have used. It also features side compartments I can stow my SWELL bottle and Keep Cup Brew Glass Coffee Cup . I also love the insulated pouch I use for storing snacks.
If there wasn’t already more to love, the fabric is easy to clean. The bag also has a keychain holder, smartphone holder, business card slot, and my tablet and laptop can fit very nicely in one of the other compartments. I was never sold on the Lo & Son Travel Tote due to the small size and poor quality straps.
I use the Laundress Denim Wash to keep my jeans looking great.
6. NEW BALANCE FOR JCREW SNEAKERS: I love the denim design on these sneakers.
7. MALK ORGANICS NUT MILKS: I never liked the taste of the boxed almond milk brands, so I made nut milk at home using a Vitamix. Since I discovered MALK Organic Cold Pressed Nut Milks, I no longer have to spend extra time making homemade nut milk.
My favorite is the Vanilla Almond Malk. I also use the Unsweetened Almond Malk. I found the products at Whole Foods in Louisiana and Texas. Check online for more locations HERE. You’ll never buy another almond milk brand ever!
8. LATICE BOARD GAME: LATICE is an island themed board game for 2-4 players where you match tiles by color and shape. You win by being the first player to play all your tiles, taking advantage of special tiles and squares on the board. LATICE has no language, culture, age or gender barriers and can be played by just about anyone. I can’t wait for the mobile APP version coming soon.
9. APOLIS MARKET BAGS: This bag is a great hostess gift. I use mine for trips to the farmer’s market and grocery store. The inside lining is waterproof. Bags can be customed designed with your favorite destination.
10. RUSTIC WOOD BATHTUB TRAY: If you enjoy a long hot bath to detox, this is a perfect addition to a bathroom. It’s also perfect for decoration.
11. VEGAN SAFE B-12 ENERGY BOOSTER: B12 is required for memory, clarity, mood, nervous system function and your liver’s phase I & II of detoxification. Most people are B12 deficient. If you have poor digestion or low stomach acid, read Dr. Mercola’s great article, “Pervasive B12 Deficiency Affects Millions.” Most cheap vitamins contain the cyanocobalamin form of B12. Read more about why you should avoid cyanocolbalamin HERE. The best forms to take are adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin. This product has both forms in one, and it’s something I take every day.
12. HARISSA SPICE: I picked up some harissa spice seasoning while visiting the West Side Market in Cleveland, Ohio. It’s my favorite spice to add to Lamb burgers, chicken, and baked sweet potato fries.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Fall To-Do List: Find out what to do this Fall including new books + movies + music + events including Passport Day + Learn about Breast Thermography + IV Nutrition + More!
Link Love: The Only Plane in the Sky After 9-11 + How to Finally Back Up Your iPhone + Solo Travel + Age in the Workforce + Why the Bullet Journal is the Best Planner + Turkey Taco Soup + Charleston Travel Guide + How to Clean a Glass Cooktop + More!
What are some of your favorite things? Leave me a comment below!