The latest installment of favorite things that I’m currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift-giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
- Gorjana Diamond Pavé Heart Necklace: Treat yourself, or a loved one to a 14k gold heart necklace that shines thanks to an array of pavé cut diamonds.
- Veronica Beard Dickey Jacket: I have a pink Veronica Beard dickey jacket that I pair with jeans. The dickey jackets have great structure and are so well-tailored to the body. They elevate any simple tee and denim look and are a great addition to a corporate wardrobe.
- Mignonne Gavin Wynnive Crystal Hoop Earrings: I have several pieces of Mignonne Gavin jewelry. I love the vintage design of the crystal hoop earrings. I also have a pair of pearl hoop earrings.
- Lake Pajamas: I have a few pairs of Lake Pajamas. I purchase mine during their annual sales. Not only do they offer some of the cutest pajamas, but the pima cotton is so soft. They do shrink a bit so keep that in mind. Machine wash with like colors on the delicate cycle in cold water. Do not use bleach or OxyClean. Lay flat to dry. Your pajamas should be treated as delicate and should not be washed with heavy items such as jeans and towels.
- Rolla Jeans: I constantly get asked about my Rollas East Coast flares. They are so comfortable and flattering.
- Caddis Eyewear Readers: I wear the Caddis Miklos tortoise reading glasses. They fit great and include blue-light-blocking HEV-coated lenses. This protects against eye strain and potential issues like headaches, tension, and sleeplessness.
- Bulletproof Vanilla Collagen Protein Powder: I use this collagen protein powder in my coffee. I like the vanilla flavor.
- DÔEN Wyatt Belts: I have both the conga and black designs. These are investment pieces that can be worn for a long time due to their high quality.
- Bhu Foods Keto Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips: These keto chips melt properly for baking and taste delicious.
- Nature’s Way Supplements: I keep this brand of cold and flu supplements on hand during cold and flu season. Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides) roots, a member of the geranium family, have long been used to relieve respiratory and digestive ailments.
Nature’s Way Cold and Flu ChewablesNature’s way Cold ChewablesNature’s Way Cold and Flu SyrupNature’s Way Cold Care Soothing Hot Drink Mix
- Athletica Winthrop Glove: I use this running glove to keep my hands warm on my morning runs during the winter.
- Coconut Milk Dark Chocolate Bar: This dairy free dark chocolate bar is delicious.
P.S. What are some of your favorite things?
P.S. I write a weekly newsletter packed with obsessively-curated recommendations. Sign up if you like and get my newsletter delivered right to your Inbox via this link.
Newsletter #1: Health and Wellness, San Antonio Travel Guide, Supplements for Immune Support
Newsletter #2: Best Buys 2021, Savannah Travel Guide, Rum Cake Recipe
Newsletter #3: Favorite Books, Movies, Shows, Podcasts, Apps, Food of 2021, Portland, Marine Travel Guide, Green Smoothie Recipe
Recent Blog Posts:
Best Buys 2021
*Products purchased through Amazon links may earn a very small commission. This is used to pay for the expense of running the website. I only share products I use or recommend.