The latest installment of products that I’m currently enjoying. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift-giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
1. MAISON de SABRÉ PHONE CASE: My favorite new iPhone case. MAISON de SABRE offers complimentary monogramming in gold or silver foil. Never grab the wrong phone from the table again.
2. LELE SADOUGHI MASKS: I purchased several packs of Lele Sadoughi masks for work. I like the designs and more importantly the fit and comfort of these masks! I’ve gotten so many compliments on all of them! Most designs feature a contoured fit, two-layer design, super soft t-shirt lining, adjustable elastic ear straps, and an opening for a filter pocket. Here’s a link on where to order filters online.
3. BOY SMELLS WICK TRIMMER: I use this wick trimmer which is pretty enough to leave out by candles on a countertop. Once you open up a new candle, the first thing to do is trim the wick. It should be about 1/8″ high. Keeping it short means you’ll have more control of the flame, therefore keeping the candle clean.
5. GLASS STRAWS: These are so pretty and great for travel. They also don’t leave an unpleasant metal taste in your mouth like stainless steel straws.
7. OSMOSIS HAND SANITIZER: This hand sanitizer does not irritate or dry out my skin. Alcohol-based rubs are also generally less irritating than constant hand washing.
8. YEAR & DAY: If you’ve been on the hunt for a full set of dishes that are minimal and chic at the same time, Year & Day’s product offering is it. You can mix and match the full semi-matte ceramics collection because the brand specifically made the line in colors that all look good together. I use the Millenial Pink design.
9. LELE DADOUGHI PEARL EAR WARMER: Since I do not like wearing earmuffs, I ordered this stylish ear warmer. It is soft and fits perfectly. I also get so many compliments on the style.
10. VIGILANTE TIN LIZZIE ESPRESSO: I use this espresso at home with my Breville Espresso machine. Tin Lizzie espresso is inspired by the Italian-style of espresso, known for its heavy body, deep chocolate, and caramel tones. When combined with milk, the espresso stands out creating a toasty and chocolatey sweetness in each drink. It tastes great with any nut milk. I use the Nutramilk to make nut milk at home. Vigilante offers free shipping on orders over $25.00. Check their social media accounts for specials.
11. TRUE COMFORT: Kristen Cavallari’s new cookbook contains over 100 easy recipes. Kristen collaborated with Chef Mike Kubiesa. The recipes are gluten-free and most do not contain dairy or sugar. You can also make substitutions for dietary restrictions with these recipes.
12. JENI’S DAIRY FREE COLD BREW WITH COCONUT CREAM ICE CREAM: This ice cream is made with a coconut cream base and tastes like a latte.
P.S. What are some of your favorite things?
You May Have Missed:
Some links may contain affliate links.