The latest installment of some of my favorite products that I’m currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift-giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
1. PORTER CERAMIC TO-GO MUG: I use this mug when I travel. The slick style is made of BPA-free plastic and dishwasher safe. Most coffee shops offer a discount for using your mug..
2. THERA-GUN: TheraGun is a unique handheld device applied to the surface of the skin to boost healing and recovery. I use it after exercising and at night before I go to sleep.
3. REBEL KETO ICE CREAM: The most delicious low carb, high fat, keto, no sugar added ice cream.
I can work out at home anytime and choose from over 100 live classes each week and access on-demand rides from the massive library. My favorite instructor is Denis Morton. I like working out to country music, and Peloton offers country rides. They also have fun theme rides.
Peloton is not going anywhere. They just made a public offering on the New York Stock Exchange. If you are visiting New York, you can take a class at the Peloton Studio in Chelsea. You can also schedule a class using Class Pass. I use Class Pass when I travel to take fitness classes at a reduced rate. Instead of paying $25 or more for a class, I can take classes for $10 or less depending on demand.
Peloton offers a no-risk 30-day trial. If you purchase the bike, you pay $39 a month membership for the classes. The Peloton app includes full-body workouts, stretching, yoga, running and more classes you can stream.
5. CUYANA LEATHER ZIPPER TOTE: The Cuyana is elegant and relatively affordable, costing less than $200 for a bag that’s made in America out of Italian leather. I use the tote organization insert to keep my bag organized.
7. MADE IN COOKWARE: The cookware line Made In features premium-quality cookware at a discounted cost made in America. It’s popular with chefs. I really love my Made In Cookware. I think it’s better than All-Clad.
8. PRIMAL BLUEPRINT PROBIOTICS: I use these probiotics developed by Mark Sission. This particular probiotic contains Bacillus coagulans. Many probiotics cannot survive the harsh conditions of the stomach and never reach the gut. Bacillus coagulans are extremely tolerant of acidic conditions and survive transit to reach and colonize the gut.
If you have digestive issues, I can’t stress enough the importance of taking a probiotic supplement.
9. MAISON FRANCIS KURKDIJAN AQUA FABRIC SOFTENER: It adds the best smell to workout clothes and sheets.
10. EUFY ROBOVAC: This affordable robot vacuum is quieter and fits under more furniture than many others.
11. SONOS SPEAKERS: Sonos speakers work seamlessly with your favorite streaming services. The Sonos One is the perfect starter speaker for most people. It’s reasonably priced and can be moved from one room to another with ease. It’s easy to set-up using the Sonos Controller app on my iPhone. The sound quality is amazing.
12. VORNADO FAN: This fan is so great I don’t need an air conditioner. I mostly use it when I ride my Peloton bike.
What are some of your favorite things? Tell me in the comments.
P.S. YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
When you buy through some links on my site, I may earn a small affiliate commission. I only share products I use and recommend. No sponsored posts.