The latest installment of products I’m currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
2. PETITE BLUSH PEARL VELVET HEADBAND: I am in love with this headband. It’s pink, velvet, and studded with pearls.
3. SIMPLE HUMAN ROSE GOLD SOAP DISPENSER: It is a dispenser that will drop some dish soap on your hands or sponge by a sensor.
4. DUDLEY STEPHENS HIGHLAND HIGH LOW FLEECE: I ordered a pink fleece and plan to add to my collection. I was surprised at how well the fabric holds up. They are long enough to wear with leggings and great for travel. Dudley Stephens is a US-based, female-owned company that uses sustainable materials and manufacturing processes.
5. EAST FORK MUGS: Dubbed #TheMugby Instagram, East Fork’s coffee mug is a web phenomenon. Every Tuesday at noon, its web stock is refreshed. They’re also microwave and dishwasher-safe. All of East Fork’s pottery is handmade in Ashville, North Carolina.
7. LULULEMON ALIGN PANTS 25″: These lightweight, high-rise pants are the most comfortable workout pants I have ever worn. They are soft and stretch when you move. Lululemon productsÂ are expensive, but the fabric holds up for a long time.
8. JULIA REED’S NEW ORLEANS Food, Fun, and Field Trips for Letting the Good Times Roll: In Julia’s latest book, the consummate hostess and lifestyle expert shares her favorite New Orleans recipes and entertaining tips. I substitute cauliflower rice for white rice.
10. CORNELIA JAMES MERINO WOOL GLOVES: Duchess Kate Middleton owns the Cornelia James Imogen gloves in two different colors, black and brown. In addition to the black and chocolate brown shades worn by Kate, the Imogen gloves come in several colors, including forest green, red, elephant grey, pink, plum purple, navy blue, taupe and biscuit.
What are some of your favorite things? Tell me in the comments.
P.S. YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Link Love: Cleveland Travel Guide + 36 Hours in St. Louis + Tahini Ranch Avocado Chicken Salad + Stem Cells + Interchangeable Ingredients List + More!
Link Love: Instagram Tips + Professional Organizers Share Their Favorite Products + Cruise Tips + More!
Favorite Beauty Products No Clump Mascara + Eye Makeup Remover + Hair Products + More!
Link Love: My Favorite Thermals + Google Map Tips + Sweet Potato Enchiladas + Improve Your Writing + More!
2018 Best Buys: My Favorite Products I Purchased in 2018 including gluten-free and paleo items + Espresso Maker + Nut Milk + Towels + Hair Styling Tools + Non-Toxic Cleaning + More!