My Father’s Day Gift Guide includes gift ideas for the special men in your life. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving.
1. Rifle Paper Co. Father’s Day Card: The perfect card for dad.
2. Sony ZV1 Digital Camera: The ideal camera for travel. It isn’t much larger than a deck of cards but packs 20.2 megapixels and a top-notch image sensor.
3. Ledbury Shirts: The perfect gingham button-up, great for work or summer parties.
4. Barrel-Aged Sriracha: For the dad that likes a little spice.
5. Smoke and Pickles by Chef Edwin Lee: This cookbook is great for the man who likes Southern inspired Asian food. Chef Lee is a three-time James Beard Chef of the Year nominee, Food Network Iron Chef Champion and high finishing Bravo Top Chef. He owns 610 Magnolia and Milkwood in Louisville, Kentucky.
6. Coffee Subscription: Shop the best specialty coffee subscription from the nation’s best roasters on Trade. Fresh coffee roasted to order and delivered right to your door. A coffee subscription makes a great gift. Some of my favorite roasters areTemple Dharma Espresso, Panther Coffee East Coast Espresso, Tartine’s ’04 Latin America blend, Heart Stero Espresso, and Vesta Goosebumps Espresso Blend.
7. A Southern Gentlemen’s Kitchen by Matt Moore: Matt takes readers on an entertaining walk through the life of a Southern gentleman using recipes for 150 distinctly simple Southern dishes for every meal of the day, plus tales from family and some well-known friends.
8. Mod Tablet 2 Ipad Case: This leather organizer is on my wish list. It holds your tablet, phone, pens, business cards, glasses, cords, breath mints, etc. It is the perfect gift for the dad on the go.
9. Olloclip: A 3-in-1 accessory for the iPhone camera to shoot wide and macro images.
10. Hardgraft Refresh Dopp Kit: A must-have organizer for travel.
11. Civilware Striker Folding Knife: The ideal gift for the outdoorsman.
12. Benton’s Bacon: I used to think all bacon was pretty much the same until I tried this specialty version from the hills of Tennessee. They use a slow dry-cure method and hickory smoke to create a flavor that has incredible depth and the right balance of savoriness. It is great in recipes for added flavor. Note, they usually take 10-15 days to ship.
13. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Shape Paste: For the metro dad that just loves his hair. This stuff works wonders.
15. Franklin Barbecue by Aaron Franklin: Aaron owns Franklin Barbecue in Austin, Texas. There is always a line of people waiting to eat here.
16. Big Green Egg: The grill master will love this gift.
17. Man Bag: The man with a sense of humor will love this travel organizer.
Find out more gift ideas HERE.