My Father’s Day Gift Guide includes gift ideas for the special men in your life. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving.
1. Rifle Paper Co. Father’s Day Card: The perfect card for dad.
2. Sony ZV1 Digital Camera: The ideal camera for travel. It isn’t much larger than a deck of cards but packs 20.2 megapixels and a top-notch image sensor.
3. Ledbury Shirts: The perfect gingham button-up, great for work or summer parties.
4. Barrel-Aged Sriracha: For the dad that likes a little spice.
5. Smoke and Pickles by Chef Edwin Lee: This cookbook is great for the man who likes Southern inspired Asian food. Chef Lee is a three-time James Beard Chef of the Year nominee, Food Network Iron Chef Champion and high finishing Bravo Top Chef. He owns 610 Magnolia and Milkwood in Louisville, Kentucky.
6. Coffee Subscription: Shop the best specialty coffee subscription from the nation’s best roasters on Trade. Fresh coffee roasted to order and delivered right to your door. A coffee subscription makes a great gift. Some of my favorite roasters are Temple Dharma Espresso, Panther Coffee East Coast Espresso, Tartine’s ’04 Latin America blend, Heart Stero Espresso, and Vesta Goosebumps Espresso Blend.
7. A Southern Gentlemen’s Kitchen by Matt Moore: Matt takes readers on an entertaining walk through the life of a Southern gentleman using recipes for 150 distinctly simple Southern dishes for every meal of the day, plus tales from family and some well-known friends.
8. Satchel & Page Leather Tech Organizer: The perfect gift for the dad on the go. This leather case holds your tablet, phone, pens, business cards, glasses, cords, breath mints, etc. Check out their complete line of leather goods.
9. Olloclip: A 3-in-1 accessory for the iPhone camera to shoot wide and macro images.
10. Hardgraft Refresh Dopp Kit: A must-have organizer for travel.
11. Civilware Striker Folding Knife: The ideal gift for the outdoorsman.
12. Benton’s Bacon: I used to think all bacon was pretty much the same until I tried this specialty version from the hills of Tennessee. They use a slow dry-cure method and hickory smoke to create a flavor that has incredible depth and the right balance of savoriness. It is great in recipes for added flavor. Note, they usually take 10-15 days to ship.
13. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Shape Paste: For the metro dad that just loves his hair. This stuff works wonders.
14. Native Union Snap Magnetic Wireless Charger: A genius idea. Recharge effortlessly from anywhere with an extra-long range and weighted knot that keeps your cable in place.
15. Franklin Barbecue by Aaron Franklin: Aaron owns Franklin Barbecue in Austin, Texas. There is always a line of people waiting to eat here.
16. Big Green Egg: The grill master will love this gift.
17. Yeti Cooler and Mugs: Anything from Yeti is always a good idea. The Yeti Mug keeps my coffee warm for hours at a time. I love how the handle feels on my hand. It’s available in a variety of colors and under $25! The Yeti Tumbler 20 oz. fits in your car’s cup holder. You can keep hot or cold beverages to the perfect temperature for hours! The Yeti Roadie Cooler is perfect for a trip to the beach, fishing trip or a guys golf day.
P.S. I write a weekly newsletter packed with obsessively-curated recommendations. Sign up if you like and get my newsletter delivered right to your Inbox via this link. Here’s a link to the travel planning edition of the newsletter.
You May Have Missed: