Emerald Green is one of my favorite colors. Find out some of my top “green” finds including the best green tea and macaroons. I also share one of my favorite green juice and smoothie books and some of my favorite jewelry designers. I hope you find some gift ideas or maybe something lovely for yourself. I also include a round-up of green recipes and ideas for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Read on to find out some of my favorite “emerald green” products.
1. Olivia Von Halle Silk Pajamas – luxurious sleepwear that will last a long time.
2. Hello Green Champ Pullover – perfect to wear to a meet-up or conference.
4. KV BIJOU Tiny Oval Ring – a dainty little piece. You may have seen KV BIJOU jewelry on The Bachelorette.
5. Green and Clear Crystal Stud Earrings – so pretty.
6. Emerald Green Chair – I love the design.
7. Moon and Lola Monogrammed Jewelry – a great gift idea for the special ladies in your life.
8. Gordy’s Pickles – the best kind of gift to send to a pregnant friend.
9. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings – a timeless classic.
10. Clean Green Drinks by Candice Kumai – features over 100 delicious green drink recipes.
11. Catbird Lexie Emerald Ring – make a statement with this lovely ring.
12. Swell Bottle Mrs.Green – keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours.
13. Green Kitchen Travels by David Frenkiel – a collection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free recipes from the author’s travels around the world.
14. Organic Jasmine Pearl Green Tea – a delicious green tea.
15. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round Dutch Oven – ideal for cooking stews and soups.
16. Jennifer Meyer Ring – a gorgeous ring.
17. Black Halo dress – perfect for the girl who likes to dress like Taylor Swift.
18. Ray-Ban Gold Aviator Green Flash Lenses – are super cool.
19. Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Romper – perfect for spring break.
20. Cosabella Lingerie – so pretty and comfy.
21. Fukamushi Sencha Green Tea – the finest green tea made in Japan.
22. Aila Nail Polish Wheatgrass – an organic nail polish developed by a dermatologist.
23. R. Hanauer Bow Ties – Prince Farming looked handsome wearing bow ties on The Bachelor.
24. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer – one of my must-have kitchen appliances.
25. Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier (The Ruby Red Trilogy) – a great YA series.
26. Diane von Furstenberg Lace Wrap Dress – perfect for a date night or spring wedding.
Delicious Green Recipes and Fun Ideas for Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day
1. Honolua Bay Smoothie Recipe (goodandwellnyc.com)
2. No bake desserts for St. Patrick’s Day. (buzzfeed.com)
3. Homemade Irish Cream (farmette.ie)
4. Chocolate Stout Cake (purewow.com)
5. Guinness Beef Pot Pies (popsugar.com)
6. 20 minute mashed potatoes (purewow.com)
7. Movies that will transport you to Ireland (purewow.com)
8. Creamy Avocado Pasta (twopeasandtheirpod.com)
9. 24 hours in Dublin (foodtravel.about.com)
10. Pistachio Cream Cake With Chocolate Ganache (bakerbynature.com)
11. Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies (twopeasandtheirpod.com)
12. Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats (browneyedbaker.com)
13. St. Patrick’s Day Ombre Cake (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
14. Ree’s collection of St. Patty’s Day Recipes (thepioneerwomancooks.com)
15. Throwing a dinner party? I love this artificial grass table runner topped with votive candles and chocolate gold coins. (apresfete.blogspot.com)
16. Shamrock Shake (livinglocurto.com)
17. A great collection of healthy green recipes. (cookiesandkate.com)
18. Matcha Coconut Ice Cream (loveandlemons.com)
19. Guiness Chocolate Brownies (browneyedbaker.com)
20. Top 10 Healthy Green Food to Eat (drkellyann.com)
Have you visited Ireland? I would love to know your favorite restaurants and hot spots.
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletters and Never Miss a Post!
Plus tips, must-reads, recipes, and inspiration delivered straight to your inbox once a month.