If you know me, you know I love to wear hats year round. A chic hat is a great accessory. I like to wear a hat to save time styling my hair, especially on bad hair days. I also appreciate the added sun protection a hat provides.
I hear a lot of people say “but I don’t look good in hats, so I’m not a hat person.” The secret to loving, and looking great in a hat is finding the right shape for your face.
Here are a few of my favorite chic summer hats that I own, and a few on my wish list listed below:
1. Sensi Studio Lady Ibiza Toquilla Straw Floppy ($235) – I love the pom poms on this hat. This one is on my wish list. I think it is perfect to wear while relaxing at the pool or on the beach. (net-a-porter.com)
2. Gottex Vivienne Bow ($85) – A lovely hat for a Southern belle. (onekingslane.com)
3. Sensi Studio Classic Toquilla Straw Panama ($87) – A colorful hat to wear on vacation or an outdoor event. (net-a-porter.com)
4. Lola Horchata ($245) – If you need a hat for an al fresco lunch with your honey, a lazy day at the beach or making the festival circuit, this is the one! (lolahats.com)
5. Helen Kaminski Leilani Fedora ($325) – A timeless classic that pairs will with any casual outfit. (helenkaminski.com)
6. Rag and Bone Panama Hat ($230) – I love this design. (madisonlosangeles.com)
7. Sensi Studio Classic Panama Beaded Straw ($165) – Pack this one for a cruise or a tropical destination. (matchesfashion.com)
8. Goorin Bros. Mrs. Franklin Floppy ($55) – One of my favorite hats. I love a big floppy hat styled with a pretty dress. (goorin.com)
9. Eric Javits Daphne Wide-Brim Fedora ($295) – I love this look for a summer wedding or a social event. (bergdorfgoodman.com)
10. Draper James Pierre Renoir Boat ($140) – This one is perfect for a day on the water. (draperjames.com)
11. Valdes Red Vivi Weaved Panama Hat ($132) – I love this look for a vacation to Mexico or South America. (shoplatitude.com)
12. Melissa Odabash EJ Fedora ($152) – A funky hat to pair with denim, shorts, or a blazer. (odabash.com)
13. Sunbody Handwoven Guatemalan Palm ($79) – Look chic gardening or corralling the horses with this stylish design. (imogeneandwillie.com)
14. Goorin Bros. April Rose Fedora ($55) – I like this design to pair with denim. (goorin.com.)
15. J Crew Straw Panama ($58) – This one never goes out of style. (jcrew.com)
16. Sunbody Casablanca Guatemalan Palm Leaf Straw ($55) – A cool hat for gardening or outdoor activities. (sunbody.com)
Question of the Day:
Which one tickles your fancy?