Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent the editor’s opinion. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. What are stem cells and why do people get stem cell treatments?
2. How deported MS13 gang members sneak back into the US.
3. Uber and Lyft safety tips.
4. 36 hours in St. Louis.
5. Kris Jenner’s famous brownie recipe.
6. The human story of Abby Johnson. For those who’ve read her page-turning 2010 book of the same name, it’s no surprise this story was made into a film. Nowhere before has there been a story that captured such empathy for both sides of a nationally divisive issue as that of Abby Johnson.
7. Does Netflix have a killer problem?
8. Reference this baking with yeast guide whenever you work with baker’s yeast.
9. Whenever a recipe calls for something you don’t have, use this interchangeable ingredients list.
11. 36 hours in Rio de Janeiro.
12. With measles on the rise, a concern over the connection to air travel.
13. Did you see Crazy, Rich Asians? Some great notes about the food in the film.
14. Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the perfect snacking sandwich. Whether it be game day or just a normal day of the week, these tangy and spicy buffalo chicken sliders are the perfect appetizer.
16. The fertility doctor’s secret.
17. The folly of the Mueller probe.
18. How energy bar’s became America’s favorite snack.
20. Vidalia onions are just better.
21. A weekend city guide to Cleveland.
22. I’m currently reading Women With Money by Jean Chatzky.
23. After Serial podcast, prosecutors tested DNA evidence in Adnan Syed case.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Instagram Tips + Professional Organizers Share Their Favorite Products + Cruise Tips + More!
Favorite Beauty Products No Clump Mascara + Eye Makeup Remover + Hair Products + More!
Link Love: My Favorite Thermals + Google Map Tips + Sweet Potato Enchiladas + Improve Your Writing + More!
2018 Best Buys: My Favorite Products I Purchased in 2018 including gluten-free and paleo items + Espresso Maker + Nut Milk + Towels + Hair Styling Tools + Non-Toxic Cleaning + More!
The Chic List: Home Organization Shows + Marriage Podcast + Low Carb King Cake + Celery Juice + More!