Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. What it means to be respectful.
2. 52 great true-crime podcasts.
4. How Instagram Stories has altered the way we love, act and play.
5. How to keep your devices safe while traveling.
6. How to take better photos and videos on your phone.
7. Why are nursing homes drugging dementia patients without their consent?
8. Can you really screen for early pancreatic cancer?
9. What do you do when you really can’t stand your spouse’s friend?
10. Los Angeles is first in US to install subway body scanners.
11. Google admits tracking users.
12. Chic ways to keep the mosquitos from bugging your party guests.
13. DNA testing kits ask you to swab and send but what happens to your sample?
14. This should be one of the biggest news stories of the year.
15. A Democrat explains why she believes Democratic socialism is a scam.
16. A cardiologist’s guide for women: how to prevent heart disease.
17. How Orange Theory grew to dominate the boutique fitness industry.
18. The first-timers guide to LA.
19. Portland Maine is the restaurant city of the year.
20. America’s best new restaurants.
21. The perfect Irish road trip itinerary.
22. A local’s guide to Atlanta.
23. The ace pilot risking his life to fulfill Richard Branson’s billion-dollar quest to make commercial space travel a reality.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Why Are Healthcare premiums increasing so much? + Build a Stronger Gut with Digestive Enzymes + Jeni’s Famous Coffee Ice Cream Recipe + Boise Travel Guide + More!