Here’s a roundup of some of my favorite beauty products.
1. GRANDE COSMETICS GRANDEBROW FILL: GrandeBrow FILL is a tinted brush-on gel made with fibers and peptides. The gel adheres to even the finest hairs, leaving them fuller and more defined with a single application. This helps to shape and build your brows leaving them looking natural, while filling in thinning areas. Available in Light & Dark Shades. This is my secret to filling in my brows naturally.
2. BRAVON MAGNETIC EYE PRIMER: I have tried lots of eye primers and this one is my favorite. Sometimes I just apply the eye primer and do not wear any eyeshadow. It makes the eyes look that good. It is the secret to flawless eye makeup application that will last for hours. Bravon Beauty was founded by Bravon Pascua. He’s also a former model and was the International Makeup Artist and Trainer for Bare Escentuals. This brand has a similar price range but has much higher-quality products. Bravon’s cosmetics are paraben-free and have been composed using high performance, professional grade formulations.
3. BRAVON BEAUTY PIGMENT EYESHADOWS: The colors are beautiful and stay on all day. I work in an industry that requires makeup for very long days. I need a product that does not crease, flake or irritate my eyes. Be sure to follow Bravon Beauty on social media for makeup tips.
5. DERMA ROLLER 0.25 MM SKIN PEN: Dermaroller is a hand-held Microneedling roller with a surface of tiny needles. It helps to reduce acne scars. The Derma Roller is a far less intrusive version of the micro-needling procedure that costs hundreds of dollars for a single treatment. My makeup looks better since I started using the Derma Roller. The Derma Roller 0.25 is for beginners. You need to replace a Derma Roller used on the face after around ten uses to keep treatment as efficient as possible.
6. STIMULATE HONEYCOMB BATH MITT: I use this bath mitt in the shower. It’s made of thermoplastic urethane, so it’s long lasting, antifungal, antibacterial and quick drying.
7. VANITY GIRL HOLLYWOOD TRAVEL SIZE MAKEUP MIRROR: The best solution for hotel lighting. It’s about the size of a tablet with soft dimmable lighting. The product is designed by makeup artists.
8. INVISIBOBBLE HAIR TIE: I use these hair ties instead of the ribbon ties that tend to break my hair. The Invisibobble hair ties do not crimp my hair like a regular hair tie would. They also minimise damage and prevent split ends.
9. DYSON HAIR DRYER: I switched to the Dyson hair dryer. I think it’s better than Harry Josh. Dyson’s new model is quieter and less damaging to the hair, thanks to its intelligent heat control system, plus it looks pretty, too. I always travel with my hairdryer. It’s not worth damaging my hair with a cheap hotel version.
11. EXTENSIONOLOGY HAIR EXTENSIONS: This line of hair extensions look so natural. They were designed by Anh Co Tran and Johnny Ramirez of the famous Hollywood Ramirez Tran Salon. After dealing with coloring extensions to match their clients’ hair color for too long, Anh and Johnny decided to create their own pre-colored extensions. The extensions come in two different lengths, 18 inches and 20 inches. These extensions aren’t as fine as standard extensions. Rather, they’re a mix of European and Asian hair. The extensions need to be retaped every 2-3 months. The hair itself lasts six months to a year.
12. SHEILA STOTTS WOOD HANDLE APPLICATION BRUSH: This brush was created for people with extensions since extensions tangle so easily, but the secret is that this brush is amazing on all types of hair. Since our hair is the most delicate when it’s wet, using a brush that’s gentle on the follicles and scalp is key. This brush doesn’t pull and break the hair, and it lasts longer than the plastic versions by other brands.
What are some of your favorite beauty products?
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: How to Save Money on Prescriptions + Chip & Joanna Gaines Open a Restaurant + Tech Tips + Tips for Traveling with Children + More!