Here’s a roundup of my favorite new beauty products. I hope you find the information helpful and maybe some new products to add to your beauty regimen.
1. Osmosis’s Beauty Recovery Omega and Fat Pad Renewal Elixir: Recovery is a game-changer for me. It has made a significant improvement in my digestive health. My nails have also started to grow longer. After using a couple of months, I have noticed my face and neck are tighter.
Osmosis Beauty’s Recovery is formulated to restore gut health, microbiome balance and plump the fat pads in the face and neck that cause wrinkles and aging. Recovery can replace much of the facial volume loss that occurs with aging. By restoring critical nutrients to reactivate fat cells, Recovery alleviates the need for volume fillers while creating a much more natural, youthful appearance. Recovery’s nutraceutical properties also help restore your unique probiotic population and provides essential fatty acids, like omega-7, supporting health and cellular function.
2. Foleo Luna: I use the Foleo facial cleansing silicon brush for my second cleanse. There is a light vibration that helps with lymphatic drainage. I don’t like the Clarisonic because the brushes harbor bacteria and are too abrasive on the skin. If you are inflamed or have a lot of breakouts, use the device sparingly until the skin improves.
3. Osmosis Beauty’s Epic Skin Tool: Micro-needling has become a popular at-home treatment to promote deeper penetration of skincare products, but it wounds the skin, causing potentially permanent damage to the skin barrier. The Epic Skin Tool is designed to maximize the performance of skincare by promoting deeper penetration of active ingredients, without wounding the skin’s barrier or compromising skin health.
The device is meant to be used after applying skincare serums and treatment products and allow time for these to dry. Wet skin is not ideal because it can slip and scratch the skin if it is too wet. The EPIC can be used safely on the face and all body areas. However, you want to use gently on the nose and extremely gently on the eyelids, or skip these areas altogether.
I purchased the device to get the maximum benefit out of my skincare serums.
4. Jade Roller: A great tool to start for beginners. Jade doesn’t really do anything to your skin, but the jade stone is cool to the touch, so by rolling it across the face the cold temperature promotes blood circulation, lymphatic drainage, and reduces puffiness. Instead of rolling outward, try to massage back and forth to work out the wrinkles. I like to use my jade roller for depuffing the eyes. I store my roller in the refrigerator.
It is important to keep the jade roller disinfected.
5. Gua Sha: My favorite tool for lymphatic drainage and facial massage. I use the Gua Sha tool designed by Cecily Braden, creator of the Gua Sha Facial Fusion method.
Guasha is an ancient healing technique used for clearing blockages, creating space and movement in the underlying structures so that the skin can function better. By increasing movement through guasha massage, the skin is able to naturally clear blockages that lead to acne, Rosacea, puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and overall strengthening the immunity of the skin.
To use, gently glide the tool across the skin and down the sides of the neck. A Gua Sha facial works on the face’s connective tissue, the facial fascia, which helps lift and release the facial muscles. The routine, when done right, increases circulation, plumps the skin, and removes blockages.
6. Stacked Skincare Dermaplaning Tool: The Dermaplaning Tool features replaceable blades that safely remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells for instantly smoother, softer, more luminous skin. By removing dead cell buildup, dermaplaning allows your skincare products to fully absorb into the skin boosting the efficacy of the products you already own. It is a cost-effective tool to save money on the expensive dermaplaing treatments at a spa. I use the device sparingly to remove peach fuzz on my face.
7. Living Libations Best Skin Ever Seabuckthorn: Living Libations best-selling skin elixir contains omega fatty acids, vitamins, lipids, and hundreds of bioactive compounds. I use this cleanser for oil cleansing. It leaves my skin radiant.
This video tutorial explains each step for proper oil cleansing.
8. Pickles Ointment: This ointment effectively removes painful corns and calluses.
9. Mavala Nail Polish Thinner: This nail polish thinner restores ideal consistency to nail polish and makes it easier to apply in thin coats. Two thin coats will last longer rather than one thick coat of nail polish that will flake or peel within a couple of days. If your nail polish is too thick, add 2 to 3 drops of the product and shake well. Let it stand for 20 minutes.
10. Facial Reflexology Tool: I recently purchased a facial reflexology tool. Facial Reflexology aims to relax and help remove stress by assisting the body to heal and rebalance itself. During facial reflexology, gentle pressure is applied to different reflex zones and reflexology points on the face.
11. High Frequency: The “Zit Zapper” is used by professionals to kill bacteria, ease inflammation, and boost circulation through ozone gas. Use a few times a week or when needed. Do not use if you are pregnant or have a history of heart disease.
I recommend watching this instructional video to learn how to use the device for the best results.
12. Cosmedix Opti Crystal Eye Serum: This is my favorite eye serum. It contains copper, spin trap, and alpha lipoic acid which is a powerful antioxidant. It’s firming and hydrating. You only need one drop on each eye.
Click here to find out more of my favorite beauty products.
P.S. What are some of your favorite beauty products?
If you like the post, please consider sharing on your favorite social sites. Thank you!
As always, thank you for shopping with my links. I make a small amount on affiliate sales when you click on and buy from Amazon. I only link to products I use. This is not a sponsored post. Items that are not linked to Amazon are not affliate sales.