Here are my favorite items I purchased in 2018:
1. TARGET FIELDCREST RESERVE BATH TOWELS: If you want to spend less for plush terry towels, the Target Fieldcrest Reserve Bath Towel is a good-quality towel at a bargain price.
2. DYSON AIRWRAP: I have made an effort to protect my hair from heat damage by investing in the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Dyson Airwrap. The Dyson Airwrap is easy to use. It’s clipless and sucks your hair onto the wand, and as you move the wand closer to your scalp, it automatically curls hair around the wand. No twirling, clipping, or wrapping. I also recommend the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer. Both products keep my hair smooth and healthy looking. By investing in quality products, I am saving money by styling my hair myself. I do not go to blow dry bars. I also use Oribe styling products.
3. APPLE AIRPODS: The clarity and sound-quality for conversations is unparalleled. Already have AirPods? Install this cool program on your Mac computer so you can connect your AirPods with one click.
4. KIRKLAND SIGNATURE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: The best olive oil according to chefs. This is the best deal at Costco. It is also the olive oil Chef Samin Nosrat recommends in her best-selling book Salt, Fat, Acid Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking. If you are looking to improve your cooking skills, it is a must-read. It also makes a great gift for newlyweds and college grads. She also has a show on Netflix.
5. SIETE TORTILLAS AND CHIPS: The best grain free tortillas and chips on the market. I prefer this brand over any other brand based on the taste. If you have celiac disease or follow a Paleo diet or similar program, you must try their products!
6. BREVILLE ORACLE ESPRESSO MACHINE: I decided to invest in a good quality espresso machine for my home. I was spending way too much money at local coffee shops when I could make my own drinks at home. The Breville Oracle is remarkably easy to use, despite how complicated and fancy it looks. It’s also great for entertaining guests in your home.
7. NORWEX ODOUR ELIMINATOR: Odour Eliminator from Norwex is an enzyme-based, organic odor-remover that can be sprayed in the air, around or on the source of the odor. Odour Eliminator works to remove the source of the odor, rather than simply masking it. If you have pets, this works great to alleviate pet odors. I love that the smell does not give me a headache.
8. NURTAMILK: The Nutramilk makes a variety of nut butter and milks in a short amount of time. You can use a VitaMix to make nut milks, but you have to soak the nuts overnight then strain the milk, while this does everything for you. It will save a ton of money after a few months of use and is worth the investment.
9. WEATHERMAN UMBRELLA: I finally found an umbrella that is durable and stylish. It’s truly the best umbrella you’ll ever use. Weatherman was designed by a meteorologist.
10. PALEO CHEF KETCHUP: This ketchup tastes delicious with NO added sugars or high-fructose corn syrup. I also use the steak sauce for marinades. Check out Steve’s other products. Everything is gluten-free, and Paleo approved.
11. LASKO HEATER: I use this heater in my bathroom and when I’m working at my desk. It provides just the right amount of heat during the cold winter months.
12. IKEA DISH TOWELS: I use this insanely cheap cloth for everything from cleaning up spills to drying herbs. They are a steal at 80 cents each. Buy several at a time like I do and don’t fret when it’s time to toss one.
What products did you fall in love with in 2018? Tell me in the comments.
You May Have Missed:
The Chic List: Home Organization Shows + Marriage Podcast + Low Carb King Cake + Celery Juice + More!
Link Love: Privatize TSA + Tax Tips + Bone Broth Recipe + Marie Kondo’s Best Tips for Organizing + Paleo Tahini Cookies + More!
Link Love: Keto bread + Savannah Travel Guide + Ina Garten + Health Saving Account Tips + Hush puppies + Instagram Stories Tips and Tricks