Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent the editor’s opinion.
1. What you need to know before buying a weighted blanket.
2. Privatize TSA for better security, faster lines, and to avoid hassles during government shutdowns.
3. Baltimore and Washington sit atop bed bug cities listing.
4. Inside Facebook’s cult-like workplace, where dissent is discouraged, and employees pretend to be happy all the time.
5. How to make the most of the tax cut.
6. The secret world of Amazon’s power reviewers.
7. Spice organization tips and tricks.
8. The joy of being a woman in her 70’s.
9. How “The Price is Right” became America’s longest running game show and TV’s ultimate comfort food.
10. How to get blurry backgrounds in your photos.
11. All the best tips from Marie Kondo’s Netflix show.
12. I can’t wait to try these paleo chocolate chunk tahini cookies.
13. How to make the best bone broth.
14. The world’s healthiest cities to visit. I was surprised Miami was the top U.S. city.
15. I’m making this chicken and avocado soup this weekend.
16. What it’s like to rent out your home out for movies and TV shows and how you can do too.
17. How air traffic control works.
18. Inside the secret world of hostage negotiation.
19. I’m going to try this sweet potato vegan nacho cheese.
20. How to declutter and organize your tech devices.
21. 36 hours in Scottsdale.
23. I like this travel makeup case.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
The Chic List: Home Organization Shows + Marriage Podcast + Low Carb King Cake + Celery Juice + More!
Link Love: Keto bread + Savannah Travel Guide + Ina Garten + Health Saving Account Tips + Hush puppies + Instagram Stories Tips and Tricks