Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. These tips will change the way you shop at Trader Joe’s.
2. Why Right to Try is way better than just wait to die.
3. The problem with buying cheap stuff online.
4. Try this healthier version of chicken enchiladas.
5. The best way to sign off on your emails.
6. Colorectal cancer screening should start at age 45 not 50.
7. 36 hours in Sacramento.
8. How to use Instagram as a travel guide.
9. What we know about the alleged sex trafficking cult, NXIVM.
10. Meghan Markle’s facialist says Meghan does this face massage regularly.
11. The unedited footage on The Bachelor finale was a lie according to Arie Luyendyk.
12. Meghan Markle’s makeup artist shares the products used for her wedding.
13. The Korean sunscreen Meghan Markle used on her wedding day.
14. Why no one answers their phone anymore.
15. An update from the makers of WP Thyroid and Naturethroid.
16. Why CarMax makes more money on used cars than any other.
17. Use the Washington Post’s vacation finder to plan your next trip.
18. What’s the deal with the food at TJ Maxx?
19. Understanding how iCloud stores data.
20. The funny life of David Sedaris.
21. What is considered a normal cholesterol level?
22. A guide to cell phones and international travel.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Understanding the Struggles of Women Over 35 and Single + How to Get Smartphone Ready for Travel + Houston Travel Guide + Lyme Disease Prevention + Brazilian Cheese Bread + Is Free Spotify Worth It? + Salad Recipes + Things to Know if you have Celiac Disease + More!