Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. This note from one of the freed North Korean hostages is powerful.
2. The best food guide to Rome.
3. How to prepare your smartphone for travel this summer.
4. How to conquer cystic acne.
5. How to maintain sibling relationships.
6. A week of salads to eat.
7. How to stay safe on public wifi networks.
8. How to survive your 40s.
9. Many have contracted Lyme disease over the last decade. How to stay tick-free this summer.
10. The best brunches in America.
11. Save this Houston travel guide to plan your next layover.
12. Over 35, single, and childless truly does have its own kind of grief, especially on holidays. Whether you’re single or married it’s worth a read, either to better understand your own struggles or another’s.
13. What happens to hormones after 35.
14. 5 awesome features of the latest Google Maps update.
16. Is free Spotify really worth it?
17. Make these traditional sour dough pancakes this weekend.
18. 10 important things to know about celiac disease.
19. How to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding.
20. Brazilian cheese bread made without grains and dairy that tastes good!
21. 5 cheapish things to help you with spring cleaning.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
The Chic List: Find out my favorite movies, documentaries, cookbooks, music, and events I recommend.